In this section you will find reviews of travelers who have visited the airport, as well as our guide to Trapani airport, with information about Wi-Fi, cafes, amenities and services …. and yes, even the names of some hotels near the airport in case you decide that sleeping at the airport is not for you.
“Nobody (except airplanes) disturbed us, so we could really rest at night” — Wanderlust
To help you plan your waiting time for a transfer or an overnight stay at the airport, we have compiled for you generalized information obtained from traveler reviews about their stay at the airport of Trapani, Sicily.
• a small modern international airport with one terminal, serving mainly low-cost airlines. The choice of shops and restaurants is very limited.
• Staying overnight at this airport is not allowed, but it is allowed to sleep outside in the airport. So if the weather permits and you have a sleeping bag on hand, then you may be able to take a short nap.
• For uninterrupted and restful sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels section in overview below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Trapani Airport Guide. Send us your comments about the airport to help us keep this information up to date.
In this review can be used such definitions as «outside» (Landside) and «inside» (Airside). The “outside” zone is the public area of the terminal, located in the unprotected zone before passing the security check. “Inside” is the safe part of the terminal, which is entered through a security check.
According to the latest update, there are no special waiting rooms with paid entrance or airline lounges at this airport.
Free Wi-Fi is available at Trapani Airport for 90 minutes. Connect to the network Free TP Chamber of Commerce.
If the prospect of spending the night at Trapani airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- BB Zia Pia — (5 min. From the airport) There is a free shuttle service to and from the airport
- BB Villa del Vento — (5 min. From the airport) There is a free shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Villa Speranza — (8 min. From the airport) There is a free bus service to the airport
- A Giummara — (8 min. From the airport) There is a free bus service to the airport.
Find a cheap room will help you a list of hotels in the area of Trapani airport on Tripadvisor, where they can be sorted by price.
Additional services, facilities and activities available during transfer at the airport
• ATMs — there is an ATM on the ground floor, outside
• Car rental — — Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Maggiore • Sixt and others. Location: arrivals hall, ground floor.
• Food and Drinks — Food options are limited to My Chef on the basement and one restaurant on the ground floor.
• Information desk — yes, ground floor, next to the main entrance to the terminal.
• Luggage room and lockers — no
• Medical care — there is an ambulance station located outside (Landside)
The airport is open from 4:30 am to 12:30 pm (as of June 2011). At night, the airport closes, so you have to sleep on the street