In this section, you will find a Tivat airport guide with information on Wi-Fi, recreation areas, facilities and services, traveler reviews on the airport, as well as the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that an overnight stay at the airport is not for you.
“The waiting area inside the airport is not large enough to accommodate all the passengers waiting to board, which makes it difficult for the security service.”
To help organize your time at the airport, we offer a brief overview of what services the airport in Tivat offers.
- A small international airport with a single terminal serving mainly seasonal flights. Inside there are only two shops and a single, rather expensive cafe. If the prices in this cafe are too high for you, then there is another cafe, there prices are more reasonable. It is located on the other side of the parking lot.
- Conventional procedures at the airport before departure, such as check-in, security control or boarding, may not be conducted in an organized and inefficient manner. One of the passengers had to spend almost 2 hours in the security check-in line!
- Free Wi-Fi is available. For more information, see below.
- Since July 2016, we have no reviews from travelers who have spent the night at this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- Near the airport there are hotels where you can relax and spend the night. Read more about this in the section Hotels at the airport.
- Economy class passengers can use the recreation area for first-class passengers for an additional fee. Read more about its location and cost in the Airport Recreation Zones section.
For more information on the facilities and services available, go down below to continue exploring the Tivat Airport Guide. Send us your feedback on the airport to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guidebook we can refer to the location «inside» and «outside». «Outside» is a public area of the terminal, located in the unguarded part, before passing the security check. “Inside” is a protected area of the terminal, which you can reach after passing through security checks.
If you are traveling economy class, you can use the seating area at Tivat airport by paying an entrance ticket or using the membership program. Visit the separate recreation area page for more detailed information (facilities, opening times, cost information and membership program):
- Fly Montenegro VIP Lounge — located inside the airport, open 24 hours a day. Payment for online reservations (£ 20.00), Priority Pass program is available.
Free Wi-Fi is available at the Tivat airport.
If you do not want to stay overnight at the airport, we offer you a list of hotels located near Tivat airport:
- Hotel Hotel Villa Royal — (5 minutes from the airport) airport transfer is not available.
- Hotel Palma Hotel — (7 minutes from the airport) airport transfer is not available.
- Hotel Montenegrino Hotel — (8 minutes from the airport) airport transfer is not available.
The list of all hotels at Tivat airport will help you find cheap accommodation, on the Tripadvisor website you can sort by price.
More information about the service, amenities and other features at the airport:
- ATM — two ATMs are in the common area.
- Room for childcare — at the airport there are 3 rooms for mother and child: in the international departure area, in the internal departure area, in the common area.
- Duty Free and Shopping — The Duty Free shop is located inside the airport, before passing through security control, it works until the last flight. The tobacco shop sells newspapers and magazines, snacks, toys, perfume and cosmetics.
- Food and drinks — currently there is no catering, working around the clock. Cafe Cafe Negro is located before the security check and runs until the last flight.
- The information desk is located outside, next to the reception desks.
The airport is open 24 hours a day.
Car rental agencies operate at the airport: Avis, Europcar, Hertz, InMontenegro, Rent-A-Car and Sixt. They are located opposite the luggage conveyor in the common area.