The modern international terminal of Chelyabinsk Airport, which has federal significance, is a complex complex of buildings that have everything necessary for comfort and safety of departing and arriving passengers. Chelyabinsk’s modern aviation railroad admits more than 1.2 million passengers a year due to the newest infrastructure, special equipment, trained staff and superior lounges.
Updated during the renovation of 1999, it includes:
- comfortable international sector, capable of passing 150 people per hour;
- spacious sector serving domestic transport with a capacity of 300 people per hour;
- administrative buildings;
- five-story hotel;
- sanitary and medical unit;
- service area;
- cargo baggage shipping sector;
- landing sites and exits to the take-off field.
In order to better navigate at the airport during boarding or arrival, passengers are invited to familiarize themselves with the plan of the Chelyabinsk terminal, which will simplify movement around the building and allow you to quickly find the objects needed by passengers. This can be done on the website of the airline OJSC «Chelyabinsk airline».
The scheme of the airport of Chelyabinsk, presented on the website, is located in a special section, an electronic resource. It can be easily found using convenient and intuitive site navigation. Due to the free Wi-Fi zone available on the territory of the Chelyabinsk-Balandino airport, passengers with smartphones with Internet connection will be able to study the terminal layout on their mobile devices for free and quickly navigate on the spot.
Convenient and intuitive site will help not only to find a cafe, a first-aid post or a waiting room of superior comfort. With it, tourists, who are traveling to this Ural city for the first time, can learn:
- where the airport in Chelyabinsk is geographically,
- how can it be reached from the city
- the schedule of express trains going to the city;
- the schedule of departure and arrival of flights of different directions;
- accommodation registration or baggage area;
- the history of the airport itself;
- get information about baggage;
- contact information of the dispatch service and much more useful.