In this section, you will find reviews of airport visitors, as well as our Tashkent Airport Guide, containing information about Wi — Fi, catering facilities, facilities and services, as well as the names of several hotels located near the airport if you are not interested in relaxing on the airport.
«… if someone tries to scare you and say something is wrong with your ticket and passport, do not give in to them immediately and do not give away your passport.» — traveler review.
For planning your stay and stopping for the night, we offer you a short guide, which was compiled thanks to the feedback from travelers who have visited Tashkent International Airport earlier.
- International airport with two separate terminals for international (Terminal 2) and domestic flights (Terminal 3).
- Inefficient, tedious and chaotic procedures at the airport, with long queues and long waiting times, flea market. Some reviewers reported bribery at various points during registration. Luggage arriving is damaged or not delivered to the aircraft.
- They report dirty equipment and insect invasion.
- Free Wi — Fi is available. See WiFi in the airport manual below.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travelers who tried to sleep at this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For extended sleep, take a look at several hotels located inside and near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport manual below.
You will receive further information about existing services and prices, for this, go down the page. Send recommendations and suggestions for improving the service and operation of the Tashkent airport to form the information currently in effect.
In the guidebook the following terms are used, such as “common access zone” and “air zone”. The common access zone represents an open terminal platform into which the passenger enters in front of the pre-flight security control zone. The air zone is a protected zone of the terminal, which you reach by passing through passport and customs control.
At the moment we have not received information about the availability of class 1 lounges at this airport. If you have information, please email us at.
Free Wi-Fi is available at the airport of Tashkent. In addition, a computer room is available.
If the rest on the territory of the airport Tashkentava is not suitable, pay attention to the hotels near the airport
- Grand Tashkent Hotel — (5 minutes from the airport) A transfer from the airport is available on request. The average cost of a trip is US $ 10.00 one way.
- Rovshan Tashkent Hotel — (7 minutes from the airport) airport transfer available ($).
- Asia Tashkent Hotel — (7 minutes from the airport) airport transfer available ($).
To see more options, we offer a list of hotels in the vicinity of Tashkent Airport Tripadvisor, you can choose the options by price, distance, traveler rating and popularity.
Offered additional services and entertainment during your stay at the airport
- Children’s room — The airport has a room for care. Location and time of operation is not known.
- Baggage carts — Yes in stock, but in limited quantities.
- Children’s playground — There is a zone with video games available for children.
- Currency Exchange — Yes.
- Food and drink-food items throughout the airport operate on different schedules. At the moment, we can not confirm the presence of a 24-hour dining room.
- Medical Services — A first-aid station is available.
- Shops — Duty Free is available.
The airport is open 24 hours.