In this article you will find useful information about Stuttgart airport, the availability of the Internet, cafes, amenities and services. And even the names of some hotels in the airport, in the event that you decide that sleeping at the airport is not for you.
To help organize your time at the airport, we offer a brief overview of what services Stuttgart Airport offers.
Stuttgart Airport consists of 4 terminals that are connected directly to each other and share the same airspace.
Terminal 4 is the quietest and most convenient, since here there are flat comfortable benches on the ground floor. Another good place is located on the upper level at the entrance to the observation deck.
The entire territory of the airport is divided into two zones: station and controlled. The landside, or station area, is the public area of the terminal and is located in an unprotected area. Airside, or a controlled area, is a safe area of the terminal into which you find yourself after passing through the inspection.
If you are traveling economy class, you can enter one of the first class rooms by purchasing a guest pass or through the membership program.
- Elli-BeinhornLounge. Located in Terminal 1, Airside, level 3. Hours: 5:00 am to 9:00 pm (daily).
Free Wi-Fi is available at Stuttgart Airport for one hour.
- MövenpickHotelStuttgartAirportMesse. Located opposite Terminal 3. No transfer.
- MövenpickHotelStuttgartMesse. Located 200 meters from the airport terminal. No transfer.
- IbisStuttgartAirportMesse. Located 6 minutes walk from the airport. Free transfer available.
- Tour of the airport. Reservations must be made in advance, starting in June. Duration: 90 minutes. Cost: 7 € per adult / 3.50 € per child.
- ATMs are available at Terminal T1, Level 3, Airside; Terminal T3, Level 3 and Terminal T4, Level 3. Luggage trolleys are available for use free of charge, but require a deposit of 1 euro. Carts can be found at the entrance and in the baggage claim area.
- The children’s playground is located in the T3 terminal, Landside, level 2, level 5, terminal T4, level 2.
- In the terminal T1 is available currency exchange. In terminals T1, T3 and T; Duty free shops available. Different cafes operate throughout the airport with different schedules.
- Luggage storage is available for a small fee. In the terminal T3 is available baggage wrap.
- At the airport you can get services of emergency and emergency medical care. Terminal T1, Landside, level 3. Hours: from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday-Wednesday), from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (Thursday-Friday). You can enjoy the panoramic view from the panoramic site .
In Terminal 2 there is a pharmacy. Terminal T3 has a post office. Opening hours: from 4:00 to 21:00.
All visitors and travelers should smoke in designated areas outside the front of the terminal. In the air zone there are ventilated salons for smokers.
Buses run between Terminal 1 and some key locations in and around Stuttgart. Ticket price € 6.60.
The T3 terminal has the following car rental agencies: Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Global Drive, Hertz and Sixt.