In this section, you will find reviews of airport visitors, as well as our Samui Airport Guide, containing information about Wi — Fi, food facilities, amenities and services, as well as the names of several hotels located near the airport if you are not interested in relaxing on the airport.
“This airport is worth a visit on its own. Absolutely great. ”- Traveler Review
For planning your stay and stopping overnight, we offer you a short guide, which was compiled thanks to the feedback from travelers who visited Samui International Airport earlier.
- The magnificent, open-air single terminal of the international airport with comfortable furniture, decorated with tropical plants and flowers. Toilets are clean and spacious, with large aquariums and shelves for luggage. A small number of shops and restaurants, as it is a small airport.
- No overnight stays are allowed at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Hotels near the airport in the airport manual below.
- Economy class travelers can purchase a pass to the airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport manual below for location and prices.
You will receive up-to-date information about the existing services and tariffs. To do this, go down the page. Send recommendations and suggestions to improve the service and operation of the airport, to form the current information.
In the guidebook the following terms are used, such as “common access zone” and “air zone”. The common access zone represents an open terminal platform into which the passenger enters in front of the pre-flight security control zone. The air zone is a protected zone of the terminal, which you reach by passing through passport and customs control.
For economy class travelers, it is possible to visit the recreation areas at Samuyip Airport when they purchase a guest pass on site or through the program of participants. Visit the separate lounge page for more details (i.e. locations, hours of operation, and information about the participants program.)
- BlueRibbonClubLounge — Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside between Exit 2 and 3. Opening Hours: 5:00 — 10:00 PM (daily). Access to the waiting room. Order online (£ 22.00 — at least 24 hours in advance is required)
- BlueRibbonClubLounge — Location: International Terminal, Airside, between Exit 6. Hours: 5:00 — 10:00 PM (daily). Access to the waiting room • Order online (£ 22.00 — at least 24 hours pre-payment is required / Pre-purchase is required)
Wi-Fi is available on the airport’s own waiting rooms. [See Airport Lounges above] At the moment there is no information about the availability of Wi — Fi elsewhere in the terminal.
In case the existing recreation area at Samuivas Airport is not comfortable, consider hotels near the airport:
- SaboeyResortVillas — (5 minutes from the airport) A transfer from the airport is available on request, some room categories include a free shuttle.
- SamuiPierBeachFrontResort — (5 minutes from the airport) Transfer from the airport.
- ChawengGrandViewResort — (9 minutes from the airport) Transfer from the airport.
- CoralBayResort — (10 minutes from the airport) Transfer from the airport is available on request, Bht300 one way.
To see more options, we offer a list of hotels in the area of Samui airport on Tripadvisor, you can choose the options by price, distance, traveler rating and popularity.
Offered additional services and entertainment during your stay at the airport
- Food and beverage facilities — 2 restaurants and 3 cafes located on SamuiParkAvenue. Opening hours: Not known.
- Shopping — Various shops are available at SamuiParkAvenue shopping mall.
- Spa — Enjoy a traditional Thai massage before boarding your flight to SoultoSole. Opening hours: Not known.
The airport is open 6:00 AM — 10:00 PM.