In this section, you will find reviews of travelers about Saipan Airport, as well as a guide with information about Wi-Fi, recreation areas, amenities and services, traveler reviews about the airport, and even the names of some hotels near the airport in case you don’t want to spend the night in the airport.
To help you plan your time at the airport, we offer traveler feedback on how they spent time at Saipan Airport.
- The airport consists of a main and suburban terminal
- Free Wi-Fi is available. You can view information about Wi-Fi in the Internet section.
- At night, shops and restaurants are closed. If you stay in the overnight terminal, plan a snack and buy food and drinks in advance.
- For extended sleep, there are hotels near the airport. View information about hotels nearby can be in the section «Hotels».
- Economy class passengers can use the services of the business lounge. Information on this can be found in the “Recreation Zones” section.
Information about the services and features of the airport can be found below. Send us tips on visiting Saipan Airport so that our information is always up to date.
In this guidebook we will refer to the terms of the location «outside» and «inside». «Outside» is a public, unguarded terminal area, located in front of the security check. “Inside” is a protected area of the terminal that you enter after passing through security control.
- HafaAdaiGardenLounge — inside next to exit 6. PriorityPass members can attend
Free Wi-Fi is available at Saipan Airport.
If you do not want to sleep inside the airport, here is a list of hotels nearby:
- PacificIslandsClubSaipan is the closest hotel to the terminal. The return transfer fee is $ 7 per person.
- ChalanKanoaBeachHotel — (8 minutes from the airport) There is a transfer.
- KanoaResortSaipan — (10 minutes from the airport) There is a transfer
To find a cheap room — look at the list of hotels near Saipan Airport on TripAdvisor, where you can also sort them by price. Or on the SaipanDeals website.
More information about the service, amenities and other features at the airport
ATM / ATMs are available.
Car rental — yes, see the Transport section.
DutyFree and shops -DutyFreeShoppers is the only duty free shop at the airport.
Food and Drinks — at the time of this writing, there was no 24 hour sale of food and drinks. Wesportuest is a multi-piece
Massage — there is a massage room.
The airport is open 24 hours a day.
The following rental companies work for the airport: Premier Alliance Corporation • Budget • Alamo / National • Islander Rent a Car • Microl (Toyota) Corporation • Hertz ..
The following hotels provide a transfer service for their guests. AquariusBeachTower