In this section, you will find tourist reviews about the airport, as well as our Sacramento Airport Guide with information on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services …. and also, even the name of the hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping at the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your arrival or arrival overnight, we have compiled a brief guide based on feedback from travelers who have visited Sacramento Airport.
- A small international airport with two terminals (A and B) and a good variety of shops and restaurants.
- After restaurants and shops close at night at the airport, only vending machines are open.
- Clean rooms and plenty of power outlets throughout the airport
- Free wifi
- After checkpoints are closed at night, passengers are restricted only in the airside.
- Chairs and sockets are available in a “quiet room” located next to Terminal A.
- Comfortable sofas are available in terminal A
- Several benches are available at the station square near Terminal B.
- For uninterrupted sleep within the airport, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport transfers. Look for hotels near the airport in the airport guide below.
For more information on the services and facilities available, look below to continue exploring our Sacramento Airport Guide. Send us your tips to help us improve this information.
In this guide, we can refer to the locations of “public access zones” and “controlled zones”. The common access area is a public area of the terminal located in an unprotected area. The controlled area is a safe area of the terminal.
In this version, we cannot confirm whether there are first class or business class lounges at the airport. If you have any information about this, then please email us at.
Free Wi-Fi is available at Sacramento Airport. Connection to the “FlySacramento” network. In addition, there are Internet terminals located in the terminals.
If you consider sleeping at the Airport not acceptable for yourself, then near the airport there are hotels:
- Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport — (5 minutes from the airport) Free 24-hour shuttle service.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport Natomas — (5 min. Airport) Free 24-hour transfer.
- Hampton inn Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas — (8 min-airport) Free 24-hour transfer.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Sacramento Airport on Tripadvisor, which can be sorted by price.
Additional services, amenities and employment at the time of transfer at the airport
- Art at the airport — art exhibitions are on display throughout the airport.
- ATMs — 9 locations throughout the airport.
- • Baggage carts — SmarteCartes are available for rent of $ 3 in baggage dispensers.
- Rent a car — see the section below.
- Currency Exchange — Not available at the airport. The nearest currency exchange is a branch of Travelex within the Westamerica Bank in Sacramento.
- Food and beverages — concessions catering throughout the airport operate on different schedules, some open as early as 4:00 am and close at 9:00 pm.
- Luggage storage and lockers — not available
- Massage -. Location: Terminal B, Airside Hours: 8:00 am — 9:00 pm (Friday Saturday), 9:00 am — 6:00 pm (Sunday).
- Quiet Room — Location: Terminal A, Shared Area, Top Floor
- Shower — no
The airport is open 24 hours. TSA security checkpoints — open 4:00 am — 0:30 am according to flight schedule. The lounges close 30 minutes after the last flight landed (usually between midnight and 1:00).
It should be borne in mind that the registration of airlines and baggage collection hours vary according to the flight schedule. Check in time with your airline.
Public bus routes Yolobus 42 A (clockwise) and 42B (counterclockwise) connect the airport with downtown Sacramento, West Sacramento and Davis. For route maps, timetables, and cost information, visit the Yolobus website.
Car rental agencies are available at the rental car terminal, Rented cars are sent every 10 minutes, stopping at Terminal A (CenterIsland) and Terminal B (EastCommercialCurb). Local car rental agencies include Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget Rent A Car, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty. AdvanceRent A Car provides free transport from the rental car terminal to its nearby remote location.
If you sleep at the Airport and find yourself unacceptable for yourself, you have the following hotels at the airport: Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Airport • Fairfield Inn Sacramento Airport Suites Natomas • Four Points Sheraton Sacramento International Airport • Governors Inn Hotel • Hampton Inn Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas • Hampton Inn Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento • Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento • Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento / South Natomas • Holiday Inn Express Sacramento Airport • Sacramento Downtown • Residence Inn Sacramento Airport • SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas • Staybridge Suites Sacramento Natomas.
SuperShuttle offers a shared travel service between the airport and Sacramento, Yolo, El Dorado, Placer, San Joaquin, Yuba, Butte, Solano, Sutter, and Nevada. Shuttle buses are located in airport ground terminal areas. Reservations are recommended.
Taxis are readily available in the land terminal area of the terminal during airport hours. All counters are equipped with counters and bookings are not required.