In this section you will find reviews of travelers who have visited this airport, as well as our guide to Pula airport, Croatia, with information about Wi-Fi, cafes, amenities and services …. and yes, even the names of some hotels near the airport in case you decide that sleeping at the airport is not for you.
“SLEEP HERE? Forget it! This airport only opens to send / take flight, maybe 6 hours a day. ”-Garry
To help you plan your waiting time for a transfer or an overnight stay at the airport, we have collected for you generalized information obtained from traveler reviews about their stay at Pula airport.
A tiny, single-terminal international airport serving mainly seasonal flights. Opportunities for eating and shopping are minimal.
• It is forbidden to stay overnight at this airport.
• For uninterrupted and restful sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See the Airport Hotels section in the overview below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pula Airport Guide. Send us your comments about the airport to help us keep this information up to date.
In this review can be used such definitions as «outside» (Landside) and «inside» (Airside). The “outside” zone is a generally accessible area of the terminal, located in the unprotected zone, prior to customs and passport control. “Inside” is a safe part of the terminal, which can be reached through security checks.
Free Wi-Fi is available at Pula Airport.
If the prospect of spending the night at the Pula airport does not attract you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Scaletta — (10 min. From the airport) No transfer from the airport.
- Hotel Amfiteater — (10 minutes from the airport) No airport transfer.
- Hotel Galija — (10 min. From the airport) No airport transfer.
Find a cheap room will help you a list of hotels in the Pula airport area on Tripadvisor, where they can be sorted by price.
Additional services, facilities and activities available during transfer at the airport
• ATMs — Yes, located outside
• Currency exchange — Yes, location: eastern part of the passenger terminal, at the exit from the international arrivals hall. Exchange is possible only foreign currency to local.
• Duty Free Shopping — There is a Duty Free shop, there is no information about the presence of other stores.
• Food and Drink — Coffee Shop. Location: outside
• Supplemental — Opening Hours: From 6 am to 10 pm.
• Mother and child room — located next to the women’s restroom in the main terminal.
• Luggage storage and lockers — no.
• Smoking Areas — A designated smoking area is located at the Caffe’Bar
FILS buses connect the airport with the main bus station Pula (Verudela and Puntizela), and the towns of Medulin, Fazana, Rovinj, Porec, Novigrad, Umag and Rabac.
The following car rental agencies are available on-site in the arrivals hall or in the main airport lounge: Avis, Budget, Carpe Diem, Enterprise, Europcar, Fleet, Hertz, Last Minute Rent a Car, Oryx, Sixt, Uni Rent, Vetura, Will and Uniline .
Taxis are readily awaited outside, near the airport bus station.