In this guidebook you can find tourist reviews about Praia airport, as well as information on Wi-Fi access, a variety of on-site cafes, facilities and services and yes, even hotels at the airport or nearby if you need to spend the night, but sleep at the airport — this is not for you!
No chance to sleep at the airport. Maybe outside, on the top level of the parking lot, in the corner. — Piotras
To help you plan your arrival or the possibility of a stopover for the night, we have compiled a guide for you based on the feedback from tourists who have visited Praia International Airport.
- A small and cozy international airport terminal with a small number of shops and restaurants.
- Wireless internet is available.
- Although no specific beds were mentioned, one of the visitors spent a pleasant and hassle-free night on one of the benches that are available at the airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport.
In this manual, we can use the following terms: «shared zone» and «controlled zone». The “public access zone” is a public zone located in front of the pre-flight security control zone. “Controlled zone” is a protected area of the terminal, where you get, having passed the pre-flight control.
We were not able to confirm whether there is first class or business lounges at the airport.
Wireless internet is available.
PerolaHotel — hotel (5 minutes from the airport) airport transfer available on request, for € 12.00 one way.
ResidencialRosyMarInn- (5 minutes from the airport) there is no transfer from / to the airport.
HotelSantaMaria- (7 minutes from the airport) no transfer from / to the airport.
- ATMs — there are.
- Car rental — There is.
- Currency Exchange — Yes.
- Food and Drink — There is a snack bar.
- Shops — There is.
- Showers are not available.
Intercity and Hertz are counters to the airport, near the arrival hall.