In this section, you will find the Paphos Airport Guide with information on Wi-Fi, recreation areas, facilities and services, traveler reviews about the airport, as well as the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that an overnight stay at the airport is not for you.
«The board with information about the departures was useless, messages about the invitation to land appeared at the time as the planes had already flown.»
To help organize your time at the airport, we offer a brief overview of what services Paphos Airport offers.
- A small international airport with only one terminal, serving mainly seasonal commercial flights. The airport is clean, there is a small selection of catering places and shopping opportunities.
- Free Wi-Fi is available. More on this below in the Wi-Fi / Internet section.
- Despite the fact that the airport does not provide a special place to sleep, those travelers who spent the night at this airport describe it as a safe, pleasant and peaceful place. Moreover, announcements on hands-free communication have recently been canceled, so you can not worry about the fact that it can prevent you. The air conditioning is quite strong, so carrying a blanket or a sleeping bag with you will not be superfluous!
- For a restful sleep and rest, there are several hotels near the airport. More information about this is below in the Airport Hotels section.
- Economy class passengers can use the recreation area for first-class passengers for an additional fee. Read more about its location and cost in the Airport Recreation Zones section.
In this guidebook we can refer to the location «inside» and «outside». «Outside» is a public area of the terminal, located in the unguarded part, before passing the security check. “Inside” is a protected area of the terminal, which you can reach after passing through security checks.
Airport rest areas
If you are traveling economy class, you can use the recreation areas at Paphos airport for an additional fee or using the membership program. Visit a separate page on recreation areas for more details (amenities, opening times, cost information and membership program):
- Premium Lounge Recreation Area — location: inside, opposite the gate 7. Hours: three hours before the first flight (at about 6:00) — after the last arrival on the schedule (at about 24:00). Payment at the entrance (30 €), with online booking (£ 22.00), the Priority Pass program is available.
On the territory of Paphos Airport there is a free unlimited Wi-Fi signal. Connect to the network “Pafos International Airport Wi-Fi”, choose an Internet provider MTN or CYTA, and use the Internet.
If you do not want to stay overnight at the airport, we offer you a list of hotels located near Paphos Airport:
- Hotel Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel — (15 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available for a fee.
- Hotel Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel — (16 minutes from the airport) four-star hotel, airport shuttle service is paid.
- Hotel Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel- (16 minutes from the airport) five-star hotel, transfer is charged.
- Hotel Aquamare Beach Hotel Spa — (17 minutes from the airport) airport transfer charge.
The list of all hotels at Paphos airport will help you find affordable accommodation, on the Tripadvisor website you can sort by price.
More information about the service, amenities and other features at the airport:
- Airport tours — for school groups.
- ATM / ATMs — located both outside and inside the airport.
- Child care rooms — changing rooms for children are located in the toilet rooms inside the terminal.
- Rent a car — companies offer their services: Europcar, Budget, Sixt.
- Children’s zone — playgrounds are located throughout the airport, both inside and outside.
- Duty Free and Shopping — Duty Free is presented as a single gift shop (there is no information about the location and schedule of work).
- Food and drink — both inside and outside you will find several cafes and restaurants. No restaurant is open around the clock, but Costa Coffee is open from 4:00 am to 1:00 am (located outside), and Ritazza is open from 4:00 am to 11:00 pm (located inside).
- Luggage storage — are outside, the operating time is unknown. Cost: at least € 8 for the first 3 hours, up to € 38.00 for 4 days, additional payment for luggage of non-standard sizes. Payment is possible in cash or by credit card. Also at the airport there is an opportunity to keep a bike for storage, the cost of this service will vary from € 25.00 in 3 weeks to € 35.00 in 5 weeks.