In this section, you will find tourist reviews about Panama City airport, as well as information about wireless Internet access, the presence or absence of lounges, amenities and services, and even the names of some hotels at the airport if you decide that sleeping at the airport is unacceptable for you!
To help you plan your arrival or overnight, we have compiled a brief guide based on the feedback from travelers who have visited Panama City Airport.
International Airport. Large selection of shops and restaurants.
- Some travelers have noted that for extra comfort you need to have a travel mat or a sleeping bag.
- For a full, long sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See more in the airport manual, hotels section.
Passengers traveling economy class, can purchase for an additional fee a place to stay in specialized airport lounges. For more information about the location of rooms for recreation, services and cost of the hall, see the guide to the airport.
All additional information about the services and facilities of Panama City Airport can be found below. Send us your airport reviews to improve this information.
In the guidebook we will use the following terms: “common access zone” and “air zone”. The common access zone is a public area located in front of the pre-flight security control zone. Airside — the protected area of the terminal, where you get after passing pre-flight control.
If you are traveling in economy class, then you can use the specialized rooms of Panama City airport for a comfortable expectation either by paying one-time fee or using your membership in this or that program. For more information (such as cost, hours of operation, and membership information), see the appropriate section.
More information about the location of the halls of comfortable waiting, cost.
- CopaClub. Located in the airside, 2nd floor. Opening hours: from 5:45 am to 4:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 9:45 pm (daily). Access to the waiting room on programPriorityPass.
- Tocumen Royal Saloon. Located in the common area, 3rd floor. Opening hours: open 24 hours. Access to the waiting room: Payment at the entrance (US $ 65 per person — for arrivals, US $ 45 — for departing).
- Airport Club. Located in the air zone. Near exit 32.
Free Wi-Fi is available at Panama City Airport for 2 hours.
If you have a long stay at the airport, and superficial sleep in the rest rooms is not for you, then there are several hotels directly near the airport:
- CrownePlazaPanamaAirport. Located in 1 minute from the airport. Transfer is available.
- RiandeAeropuerto. Located 3 minutes from the airport. Free transfer available.
- CourtyardPanama at Metromall. Located 10 minutes from the airport. No transfer.
To find an inexpensive room in a hotel in the airport area, we recommend using the Tripadvisor website.
- ATM. There are 6 ATMs throughout the airport.
- Car rent.
- Currency exchange. Points are located in terminals 1 and 2, near the exit from the migration service and in the baggage claim area.
- Duty free Shopping. The store is located in the airside. Working hours: from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Food and drinks. There are vending machines throughout the airport.
- Desk information. Located in the public area. Opening hours: open 24 hours.
- Medical services.
- Charging mobile phone.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Car rental services are provided by the following agencies: Avis, Enterprise, Euromobil, Europcar, Hertz / Thrifty and Sixt.
At the airport there are only Taxis Tourist Service. For security reasons, they are available only to tourists.