In this section, you will find tourist reviews about the airport, as well as our Ottawa Airport Guide with information on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services …. and also, even the name of the hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping at the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your arrival or arrival overnight, we have compiled a brief instruction based on the feedback from travelers who have visited San Diego Airport.
- Ottawa Airport has one terminal with three levels.
- Airport is open 24 hours.
- Free wifi
- After checkpoints are closed at night, passengers are restricted only in the airspace.
- The reviewers recommended window couches, which are reportedly quite comfortable.
- At the airport, noisy. It is recommended to carry a birushi.
- For uninterrupted sleep within the airport, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport transfers. Look for hotels near the airport in the airport guide below.
For more information on the services and facilities available, look below to continue exploring our Ottawa Airport Guide. Send us your tips to help us improve this information.
In this guide, we can refer to the locations of “public access zones” and “controlled zones”. The common access area is a public area of the terminal located in an unprotected area. The controlled area is a safe area of the terminal.
- AirCanadaMapleLeafLounge — Location: Domestic and International Terminal. Access to the waiting room: Membership of the Maple Leaf Club • AirCanada ticket holders can buy a ticket at the time of booking or online registration.
- PorterLounge — Location: Level 2, Domestic and International Terminal. Access to the waiting room: open to all passengers flying on PorterAirlines, as well as selected customers of AirCanada and for holders of a gold card. Opening hours: 5:00 — 21:00.
Free wifi available
If you consider it not permissible to sleep at the Airport, then the following hotels are located near the Ottawa Airport:
- HiltonGardenInnOttawaAirport — (3 minutes from the airport) Free transfer from the airport is available from 4:00 to 12:30 in the morning.
- DaysInnOttawaAirport — (4 minutes from the airport) free transfer to the airport and ErnstYoungCentre. Open daily from 4:00 am until midnight.
- HolidayInnExpressSuitesOttawaAirport- (4 minutes from the airport) provides a free shuttle to the airport, available daily from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm (on weekdays) and 6:00 am to 11:00 pm (weekends).
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Ottawa Airport on Tripadvisor, which can be sorted by price.
Additional services, amenities and employment at the time of transfer at the airport
- ATMs / CashMachines — 24-hour ATMs are located at level 1 (station terminal).
- Luggage Carts — Available for free.
- Rent a car — see our section below.
- Chapel — Location: Arrivals, Level 1, Airside. Opening hours: open 24 hours.
- Baby Care Products — Large Restrooms. The terminal has adjoining nursing rooms.
- Playgrounds for children — Location: Close to gate 19.
- Currency Exchange — International Currency Exchange (ICE) is open daily from 9:00 — 12:00 in the lobby of the 1st level of arrival (airside). ICE is also located in the controlled zone of the 2nd level from 5:00 — 21:00 (Mon-Fri) and 9:00 — 19:00 (Sat-Sun).
- Food and Drinks — Most food concessions throughout the airport operate with different schedules. These options are open 24 hours.
- Storage rooms — Location: PARS 2000 (station, level 1, arrival hall). Opening hours: Open 24 hours.
- Lookout — Location: Level 3 (airside)
The airport is open 24 hours. However, the opening hours of the checkpoint — 4:00 — the last flight for Domestic flights and Departures by international flight (May — November) and 3:00 — the last flight (November — April). For cross-border departures, the security checkpoint opens at 4:30 all year.
Ottawa Airport is served by OCTranspo– public bus number 97, which travels between the airport and BellsCorner / Bayshore with stops on the way to the center of Centerville and South Keys. Buses leave every 10 minutes and stops at the 1st level (arrival) at the Post. 14 at the airport. During this update, a bus ticket for a one-time trip costs $ 3.55. Schedules, fares and route maps can be viewed on the OCTranspo website.
Local car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
Several hotels provide transportation services to the airport as a courtesy for their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport transfer services: DaysInnOttawaAirport • HamptonInnbyHiltonOttawaAirport • HiltonGardenInnOttawaAirport • HolidayInnExpressHotelSuitesOttawaAirport • RamadaOttawaOnTheRideau • SouthwayHotel.
All licensed taxis, limousines and route taxis operate from level 1 (arrival).