In this section you will find reviews of travelers who visited the airport, as well as our guide to the airport of Orenburg, with information about Wi-Fi, cafes, amenities and services …. and yes, even the names of some hotels near the airport in case you decide that sleeping at the airport is not for you
To help you plan your waiting time for a transfer or an overnight stay at the airport, we have collected for you general information on what you should expect from staying at the Orenburg airport.
- This small airport offers regional flights to several destinations.
- Wi-Fi is available. See WiFi in the airport manual below.
- As of July 2016, we did not have any feedback from travelers who tried to stay overnight at this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For a restful and undisturbed sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See section Hotels in the airport review below
For more information about the services and opportunities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Guide to Orenburg Airport. Send your airport tips, to help us keep this information up to date.
Orenburg Airport Information
- Business hall — Services include transportation to the business lounge; baggage delivery; check-in and check-in; free meals, snacks and drinks; DVD / TV, local telephone and internet with fax and print options. Location: Deluxe Hall.
Wi-Fi is available at the Orenburg Airport in the business lounge.
If the prospect of sleeping at the airport does not attract you, there are hotels near the airport:
- RostoshiHotel — (15 minutes from the airport) No transfer from the airport.
Additional services, facilities and activities available during transfer at the airport
- ATMs — There is an ATM located in the ground zone on the 1st floor.
- Special conditions for child care — Mother and child room is located on the 1st floor.
- Food and Drinks — There are options to eat in both ground and air zones on the 1st and 2nd floors. Opening hours are not known.
- Luggage room and lockers — Yes, can be found on the first floor. Pricing and hours of operation are not known.
- The shops — A gift shop sells local artisans, dolls, clothes and jewelry. Location: Ground floor, total area (Landside). The port of Russia sells reading materials, local souvenirs and drinks. Location: Ground floor, total area (Landside).
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information is absent.