In this section you will find reviews of travelers who visited the airport, as well as our guide to the airport of Murcia, with information about Wi-Fi, cafes, amenities and services …. and yes, even the names of some hotels near the airport in case you decide that spending the night at the airport is not for you.
To help you plan your waiting time for a transfer or an overnight stay at the airport, we have collected for you generalized information obtained from traveler reviews about their stay at the airport of San Javier, Murcia.
• This small terminal provides flights to several destinations in Western and Northern Europe; many routes operate seasonally.
• Free wifi available. See the Wi-Fi section in the airport overview below.
• as of July 2016, we didn’t have any feedback from travelers who decided to spend the night at this airport. Write your own review to help future travelers.
• For uninterrupted and restful sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels section in overview below.
For more information on available services and features, scroll down to continue exploring our Murcia Airport Guide. Send us your comments about the airport to help us keep this information up to date.
Recreation areas at the airport
At the time of the last update, we have no information about the availability of recreation areas for economy class passengers, which can be accessed by paying an additional fee.
Free and unlimited Wi-Fi is available at San Javier Airport, Murcia. Connect to the kubiwireless network (Network name: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
If the prospect of spending the night at Murcia airport does not attract you, there are hotels near the airport:
Pension K Hito — (5 minutes from the airport) No airport transfer.
Hotel Ribera — (5 minutes from the airport) No airport transfer.
Hotel Marino — (5 minutes from the airport) No airport transfer.
Find a cheap room will help you a list of hotels in the region of Murcia airport on Tripadvisor, where they can be sorted by price.
Additional services, facilities and activities available during transfer at the airport
• ATMs — yes, there is an ATM in the security zone, ground floor
• Duty Free shopping — Murcia Duty-Free is located in the departure lounge, inside. Other shopping options include the Iberica Store, which sells gourmet Spanish products and delicacies. Location: departure lounge (inside). Opening hours: vary by season. Shoes Marga store sells shoes and other leather goods made in Spain. Location: departure lounge (controlled area).
• Food and beverages — according to the latest information, there are no round-the-clock catering facilities at the airport. During the flights, you will find cafes and restaurants in the departure halls, before and after passing the security check.
• Help Desk — there is in the registration hall
The following car rental agencies are located on site: Centauro, Europcar, Goldcar Rental and Firefly.
Taxis with meters are easily accessible while the airport is open. Estimated fare between the airport and the city of Murcia is € 65 one way