In this section, you will find Memmingen Airport Guide with information on Wi-Fi, recreation areas, facilities and services, traveler reviews about the airport, as well as the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that an overnight stay at the airport is not for you.
To help organize your time at the airport, we offer a brief overview of what services Memmingen Airport offers.
- One small terminal, carrying out flights to several European destinations; many flights are performed seasonally.
- Free wifi connection. More on this in the Wi-Fi / Internet section below.
- Since July 2016, we have no reviews from travelers who have spent the night at the airport. Leave your review to help future travelers!
- Near the airport there are hotels where you can relax and spend the night. For more on this, see the Airport Hotels section below.
- There are currently no paid recreation areas at the airport.
For more information on the facilities and services available, go down below to continue exploring Memmingen Airport Guide. Send us your feedback on the airport to help us keep this information up to date.
Currently, the airport does not have paid recreation areas that could be used by economy class passengers.
Allgau Memmingen Airport has a free, unlimited Wi-Fi signal. Connect to the network “Free smart — DSL WIFI”.
If you are not attracted by an overnight stay at the airport, then at the airport is the hotel:
- Airport Hotel Bergers Park (8 minutes walk from the airport) — no airport transfer available.
The list of all hotels at the Memmingen airport will help you find cheap accommodation, on the Tripadvisor website you can sort by price.
More information about the service, amenities and other features at the airport:
- Duty Free and Shopping — Travel-Value Duty-free located inside, immediately after the security control service.
- Food and drink — currently there is no catering at the airport, working around the clock. While the airport is open for you: Coffee Fellows Cafe (in the common area (outside, before security control) on the ground floor; Ragazzi Italian Cafe (on the ground floor (inside, after security control); Beer Garden (outside, adjacent to the terminal; a restaurant in the park Bergers Restaurant (2 minutes drive or 10 minutes walk from the terminal).
- Information desk — non-EU citizens can return VAT tax on their purchases here.
- Travel Agency — TUI Reisecenter. Opening hours: from 9:00 to 18:00 (Mon-Fri) and from 10:00 to 17:00 (Sat, Sun and public holidays.
Bus lines 2 and 810/811 connect the airport with the central bus station (ZOB), located at Memmingen railway station. Fare: 3 €.
Car rental agencies are located at the airport: Avis, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt.
Allgau-Airport Express offers transfer service to destinations in the Allgäu region, the service will be coordinated with the schedule of all flights of Wizzair and Ryanair airlines. Four Season Travel provides private and public transfers to and from Tyrol. Busandfly offers a public and private shuttle service to Munich, Nuremberg, Erlangen and Bamberg. Lech Taxi provides transfer services to the Arlberg region (Lech, Zurs, Stuben am Arlberg). Meinfernbus operates intercity bus service over long distances.