In this section you will find the Marseille Airport Guide with information on Wi-Fi, recreation areas, facilities and services, traveler reviews on the airport, as well as the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that an overnight stay at the airport is not for you.
“You will find chairs / benches without armrests, not super-comfortable, but quite comfortable!”
To help organize your time at the airport, we offer a brief overview of what services Marseille Airport offers.
- International airport with 4 passenger terminals: 1, 2, 3 and 4. A diverse selection of possibilities for food and shopping.
- Available Wi-Fi and working Internet space. More details in the section below.
- Travelers wishing to spend the night at the airport should go to the 2nd level of the main terminal (terminal 1), which is located between the main lobby and the restaurant. In this area, you will find carpeted floors, comfortable leather chairs, a huge TV and electrical outlets for charging electronic devices. This place is regularly checked by the security service, so it is calm and safe there.
- For a restful sleep and rest, there are several hotels near the airport. More on this below in the Hotels section of the Airport.
- Economy class passengers can use recreation areas for first-class passengers for an additional fee. Read more about their location and cost in the Airport Recreation Zones section.
For more information on services and amenities, go down below, continuing to explore the guide to Marseille airport. Send us your feedback on the airport to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guidebook we can refer to the location «inside» and «outside». «Outside» is a public area of the terminal, located in the unguarded part, before passing the security check. “Inside” is a protected area of the terminal, which you can reach after passing through security checks.
Airport rest areas
If you are traveling economy class, you can use the recreation areas at Marseille Airport for an additional fee or using the membership program. Visit a separate recreation area page for more detailed information (amenities, opening times, cost information and membership program):
- Cezzane Lounge Recreation Area — location: inside, international departure lounge 1. Hours: varies according to departure schedule (daily). Payment at the entrance (19 €), the program Priority Pass.
- Luberon Lounge Recreation Area — Location: Inside, Arrivals Halls 3 and 4 (French and European flights). Opening hours: varies according to the departure schedule (daily). Payment at the entrance (19 €), the program Priority Pass.
- Wi-Fi is available at Marseille airport after payment.
- There are working areas with internet connection. Location: Arrival Hall 1, business center and Cezanne lounge. Cost: 4.50 € at least 1 hour.
If you do not want to stay overnight at the airport, we offer you a list of hotels located near Marseille Airport:
- Hotel Pullman Marseille Provence Aéroport — (3 minutes from the airport) a 24-hour airport shuttle is available on request.
- Hotel Ibis Budget Aéroport Marseille — (3 minutes from the airport) provides a free shuttle to the airport from 5:00 to 24:00.
- Best Western Marseille Aéroport Hotel — (3 minutes from the airport) A free airport shuttle is available from 5:00 to 24:00.
The list of all hotels at the airport of Marseille will help you find cheap accommodation, on the Tripadvisor website you can sort by price.
More information about the service, amenities and other features at the airport:
- ATM / ATMs — Location: Hall 1 (international arrivals), Hall 3 (domestic arrivals), Hall 4 (domestic departures).
- Rent a car — the following companies work at the airport: Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Interrent, National and Sixt.
- Currency exchange — Location: Hall 1, ground floor. Opening hours: 6:30 am to 8:30 pm daily.
- Duty Free and Shopping — Duty Free is represented by several stores, 5 of which specialize in consumer goods.
- Food and Drinks — there are no catering facilities around the clock at the airport, but vending machines can be found on the ground floor in rooms 1, 3 and 4.
- Information desk — location: hall 1 (international arrivals), hall 4 (domestic arrivals).
- Storage rooms — location: international hall 1, ground floor. Opening hours: from 5:00 to 18:00 (Mon-Sat), from 5:00 to 19:00 (sun). Cost: 15 € for 1 place on the first day, each subsequent day 10 €.
- Medical services — the first-aid station is located in hall 4 in the basement.
- Showers — no.
Many local hotels offer airport transfer service out of respect for their guests. Ask in your hotels about this service and more detailed information. The following hotels offer airport transfer services: Best Western Marseille, Aeroport, Golden Tulip Marseille Airport, Ibis Budget Aeroport Marseille Provence, Ibis Marseille Provence Aeroport, Ibis Styles Marseille Aeroport, Pullman Marseille Provence Airport.