In this section, you will find a Lviv airport guide with information on Wi-Fi, recreation areas, facilities and services, traveler reviews about the airport, as well as the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that an overnight stay at the airport is not for you.
«Toilet paper» at home «gives friendly old woman. The rest is on par with Western standards. ”
To help organize your waiting time at the airport, we offer reviews of travelers who have informed us about their stay at the Lviv International Airport. Daniil Galitsky.
- A small but renovated sole international airport terminal. Clean, neat, modest selection of shops and restaurants, including 24-hour service in some of them! Judging by one of the reviews, shops inside the airport offer a wide range of goods.
- Since July 2016, we have no reviews from travelers who have spent the night at the airport. Leave your review to help future travelers!
- Near the airport there are hotels where you can relax and spend the night. More information about this below in the section Airport Hotels
- Economy class passengers can use the recreation area for first-class passengers for an additional fee. Read more about the location and cost in the Airport Rest Zones section.
For more information on services and amenities, go down below, continuing to explore the Lviv airport guide. Send us your feedback on the airport to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guidebook we can refer to the location of «outside» and «inside.» «Outside» is a public terminal area located in the unguarded part, prior to passing the security check. “Inside” is a protected area of the terminal, which you can reach after passing through security checks.
- International Business Lounge International Business Lounge — location: departure terminal, inside, 3rd floor. Opening hours: unknown. Payment at the entrance ($ 10.00 USD for the first 2 hours, $ 5.00 USD every hour after).
- Domestic Business Lounge domestic terminal business location — location: departure terminal, inside, 3rd floor. Opening hours: unknown. Payment at the entrance ($ 10.00 USD for the first 2 hours, $ 5.00 USD every hour after).
Wi-Fi is available in the airport lounge / business lounges. At the moment we do not have information about access to the Internet anywhere else at the airport of Lviv.
If you do not want to stay overnight at the airport, we offer you a list of hotels located near Lviv airport:
- Hotel Nota Bene Hotel- (7 minutes from the airport) Transfer to the airport is charged.
- Hotel Suputnyk Hotel — (9 minutes from the airport) Transfer to the airport is charged.
- Hotel Ramada Lviv — (11 minutes from the airport) Transfer to the airport is charged.
- Hotel Hostel Kurmanovich — (11 minutes from the airport) The airport shuttle service is not available.
The list of all hotels at the airport in Lviv will help you find cheap accommodation, on the Tripadvisor website you can sort by price.
More information about the service, amenities and other features at the airport:
- ATM / ATMs are available.
- Currency exchange — it is possible to exchange currency in the First Bank of Ukraine. Location: Terminal A. Hours: 9:00 am to 9:30 pm daily.
- Duty Free and Shopping — at the airport 2 Duty Free stores, as well as a newsstand and a chocolate shop. Hours unknown.
- Food and Drinks — In Terminal A there are several catering establishments. Chao (location: outside, on the ground floor and inside, in the international departures zone, on the 2nd floor) and Chao Fourette (location: inside, in the international departures zone, on the 2nd floor) are open 24 hours a day.
- The information desk is located at the main entrance on the 1st floor, the operating time is unknown.
- Storage rooms — location: terminal A, floor 1, arrivals area. Opening hours: around the clock. Cost: 5UAH / hour.
- Medical services — the first-aid station is located on the 1st floor behind the customs zone.
The airport is open 24 hours a day.
Bus number 48 runs between the airport (new terminal) and ul. Freedom, making several stops along the way. Departure every 10-15 minutes from 7:00 to 22:00. One way fare: 4 UAH.
Trolleybus No. 9 runs between the airport (old terminal) and Ivan Franko University in the city center, making 5 stops along the way. Departure every 10-15 minutes from 6:10 to 22:15, fare one way: 2 UAH
Bus and trolleybus tickets are purchased at kiosks near the bus stops. For more information on routes, fares and fares, visit the EasyWay Lviv website.
Inside the terminal A (arrivals area) are car rental agencies: Avis, BLS, Budget, Europcar, Sixt and United.