In this section you will find reviews of travelers who visited the airport, as well as our guide to Larnaca Airport, Cyprus, with information about Wi-Fi, cafes, facilities and services …. and yes, even the names of some hotels near the airport in case you decide that sleeping at the airport is not for you
To help you plan your waiting time for a transfer or an overnight stay at the airport, we have collected for you a summary of the information we received from traveler reviews about their stay at Larnaca International Airport.
- A small, modern international airport with one main passenger terminal. The airport facilities are clean and there is a small variety of shops and restaurants, including several non-stop!
- Long, slow queues due to inefficient airport procedures.
- Free wifi available. See Wi-Fi in the airport overview below.
- Metal benches without armrests are available in the ground zone, or if you have a sleeping bag or a travel mat on hand, there are some quiet, empty spaces behind the room near the exit at the top level.
- For a restful and undisturbed sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See section Hotels in the airport overview below.
Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the first class lounge rooms. See section Recreation areas in the overview below to find out the locations and prices.
For more information about the services and opportunities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Larnaca Airport Guide. Send your airport tips, to help us keep this information up to date.
Larnaca Airport Information
In this manual, definitions can be used such as “ground zone” (Landside, free, common, uncontrolled zone) and “air zone” (Airside, sterile zone, controlled zone). The ground zone is the generally accessible area of the terminal, located in the unprotected zone prior to customs and passport control. The airside is the safe part of the terminal, which is entered through a security check.
If you are traveling economy class, then you can enter the rest rooms at Larnaca airport either by purchasing a guest pass or through the membership program. Visit a separate page «Recreation areas» For more information (convenience, opening times, passes and membership information):
- Swissport Executive Lounge — Location: Airside, 3rd Floor. Have a shower. Opening hours: 12:00 AM — 10:00 PM (Mon, Wed, Fri) • 6:00 — 12:00 AM (W) • 4:30 — 12:00 AM (Thu, Sat) • 24 hours (Sun ). Lounge Access: Pay at the door (€ 33.00) • Online booking (£ 27.00) • Priority Pass
Free Wi-Fi is available at Larnaca Airport. Connect to the network «Larnaka International Airport Wi-Fi»
If the prospect of sleeping at Larnaca airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Pasianna Hotel Apartments — (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available for a fee.
- Flamingo Beach Hotel — (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available for a fee.
- San Remo Hotel — (10 minutes from the airport) No airport transfer.
Additional services, facilities and activities available during transfer at the airport
- ATMs — located before and after security checks.
- Special abilities for child care — boards and baby table located throughout the airport.
- Car rent — Budget, Europcar, Sixt, etc.
- playground — Game zones can be found throughout the airport, including the Airside, level of departures.
- Currency exchange — There are two branches of banks that offer currency exchange and basic banking services. Location: Departures, 2nd level, check-in area, ground area, arrivals hall; level 0, airside. Opening hours: unknown.
- Fast track service — As a premium service, customers with Express Lane security passes will be given priority service to ensure that the wait is kept to a minimum. Cost: € 3.50 when ordering online.
- Food and Drinks — There are several options for 24-hour eateries at Larnaca Airport. Diner Onair (Place: Departure Zone, Level 2, Landside) • FloCafe (Place: Arrival, Level 0, Landside) • Food court, which includes Upper Crust, Sbarro, Yumcha, Cousin, Fruitbox (Place: Hall Departures, Level 2, Airside) • Panopolis (Location: Departure Hall, Level 2, Airside).
- Information desk — Yes, both in the departure area and in the arrival area.
- Luggage storage and lockers — Location: Special luggage counter in the check-in area, Level 2. Hours: unknown. Prices: € 8.00 (first 3 hours) — € 20.00 (1 day) — € 38.00 (4 days).
- Shower — Shower is in the waiting room. [Cm. Lounges at the airport above]
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information is absent