In this section, you will find tourist reviews about the airport, as well as our Laramie Airport Guide with information on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services …. and also, even the name of the hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping at the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your arrival or arrival overnight, we have compiled a brief guide based on the feedback from travelers who visited Laramie Airport.
- Laramie Airport has one small terminal.
- We have no reviews on this airport since 2007. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
- As the airport closes every night, it is not allowed to sleep here.
- For uninterrupted sleep within the airport, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport transfers. Look for hotels near the airport in the airport guide below.
For more information on the services and facilities available, look below to continue exploring our Laramie Airport Guide. Send us your tips to help us improve this information.
There are no fees for using the lounge at the airport.
If you consider it not permissible to sleep at the Airport, then near the Laramie Airport there are hotels:
- America’sBestValueInnLaramie — (8 minutes from the airport) No Airport Transfer.
- QualityInnSuites — (8 minutes from the airport) No Transfer from the airport.
- FairfieldInnSuitesLaramie — (8 minutes from the airport) No Airport Transfer.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Laramie Airport on Tripadvisor, which can be sorted by price.
Additional services, amenities and employment at the time of transfer at the airport
- Rent a car — See the section below
- Currency exchange — not available
- Information counter — not available
- Luggage storage and lockers — not available
- Shower — not available
The airport is open 5:00 am — 7:30 pm (Monday — Friday) • 5:00 am — 5:00 pm (Saturday) • 5:00 am — 5:00 pm (Sunday).
Hertz offers car hire from the airport.