In this section, you will find the Kiev Zhuliany Airport Guide with information about Wi-Fi, recreation areas, facilities and services, traveler reviews about the airport, as well as the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that an overnight stay at the airport is not for you.
To help organize your time at the airport, we offer a brief overview of what services Kiev Zhuliany Airport offers.
- This is the smallest of the two international airports in Kiev. It has 3 terminals: domestic, international and business terminal. International Terminal A — the largest, serves all international and part of domestic flights. Everything is new, or recently renovated.
- Free Wi-Fi is available. Read more about this in the Wi-Fi / Internet section below.
- Since July 2016, we have no reviews from travelers who have spent the night at the airport. Leave your review to help future travelers!
- Near the airport there are hotels where you can relax and spend the night.
- Economy class passengers can use one of two recreation areas for an additional fee. Read more about their location and cost below in the Airport Recreation Zones section.
For more information on the facilities and services available, go down below to continue exploring the Kiev Zhuliany airport guide. Send us your feedback on the airport to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Hall — Location: Domestic Terminal A, 2nd floor. Opening hours: around the clock. Payment at the entrance (500.00UHA), with online reservations (£ 22.00), the program Priority Pass.
- Business Hall — Location: International Terminal A, 2nd floor. Opening hours: around the clock. Payment at the entrance (500.00UHA), with online reservations (£ 22.00), the program Priority Pass.
Free Wi-Fi is available at Kiev Zhuliany Airport. Connect to the network «CitySpot».
If you are not interested in spending the night at the airport, then there are several hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Comfort Town Hostel — (15 min walk or 5 min drive from the airport) paid airport shuttle.
- Air City Hotel- (15 min walk or 5 min drive from the airport) paid shuttle to the airport.
- Zhulyany Airport Inn Hotel — (15 min walk or 2 min drive from the airport) This hotel is located on the 2nd floor in the building opposite Terminal B. There is no transfer to the airport.
- Hotel ABC Apartments Business Class — (6 minutes from the airport) free transfer from the airport (on request).
- Hotel Hotel Oberig — (8 minutes from the airport) paid shuttle to the airport.
The list of all hotels at Kiev Zhuliany airport will help you to find affordable accommodation. Tripadvisor can sort by price.
More information about the service, amenities and other features at the airport:
- ATM / ATMs — there is.
- Rooms for childcare — a chair for breastfeeding, a playroom, a bedroom, a kitchen, a TV and much more is available in the mother’s and the baby’s room. Free admission for pregnant women and mothers with children under 5 years. The maximum time of stay is 24 hours, or only 3-4 hours on the days of peak passenger activity. Location: international terminal A, inside, 1st floor, international terminal A, inside, 2nd floor. Opening hours: around the clock. In addition, childcare rooms are located in the entire terminal in case there is a need to change clothes for the child or change diapers.
- Car rental — detailed information in the section Airport Transport.
- Currency exchange — Bank Khreshchatyk. Opening hours: from 9:00 to 19:00 (Mon-Fri) and until 18:00 (Sun and Sat), Sberbank of Russia, opening hours: from 9:00 — 19:00 (Mon-Fri) and until 16: 00 (Sun and Sat) Location: Terminal A, outside, 1st floor.
- Duty Free and shopping — many Pavo Duty Free and LT Duty Free shops are located inside the international terminal A.
- Food and drink — food service outlets have different opening times. Currently, there is no institution operating around the clock. The best choice is probably the “Du Park Brasserie”, which is “always open to you”.
- Information desk — Location: Terminal A, ground floor.
- Luggage storage — it is possible to leave your luggage in the storage room for 10 UAH per seat. Location: international terminal A, 1st floor, right wing of the terminal. Opening hours: from 8:00 to 20:00.
- Baggage wrap — available for 60 UAH per bag. The kiosk is located outside the entrance to the international terminal A and to the internal terminal D.
- Medical services — medical room on the 1st floor of terminal A.
- Mother and child rooms are located on the 1st floor of the international terminal A (outside) and on the 2nd floor of the international terminal A (inside). Rooms are equipped with beds, kitchen, game room. Open around the clock. Free use for pregnant women and mothers with children under 5 years.
- Mail — location: on the 1st floor of terminal A (outside).
- Showers — no.
- Smoking areas — in total there are three smoking rooms inside Terminal A. One room on the 1st floor, the other two on the 2nd floor.
Budget and Sixt car rental agencies are located inside Terminal A.
Kiev Airport is included in the network of city buses, mini buses and trolley buses, which run from 6:30 to 22:30. Trolleybus No. 22 stops in front of Terminal B, all other types of public transport stop at a specially marked place 200 meters from Terminal A (50 meters from Terminal B). The following routes follow through the airport:
- Bus number 80: Glushkov — Sevastopol Sq. The fare in the bus 3 UAH, buying a ticket when boarding or at the ticket kiosk. The ticket must be validated inside the cabin.
- Trolleybus № 9: Airport — Pl. Leo Tolstoy (metro station)
- Trolleybus № 22: Airport — Shulyavska, Dorogozhychi, Syrets (metro station)
- The fare in the trolley bus is 3 UAH, the purchase of a ticket when boarding or at a ticket kiosk. The ticket must be validated inside the cabin.
- Mini-bus number 169: Vishneve — st. Starovokzalnaya (near the main station)
- Mini-bus number 302: Vishneve — Kontraktova Sq. (Metro station)
- Mini-bus number 368: Boyarka — st. Starovokzalnaya (near the main station)
- Mini-bus number 499: Glushkova — Dorogozhychi (metro station)
- Mini-bus number 496: Lukyanivska, Teremki (metro station)
- Mini-bus number 499: Lukyanivska, Vasilkivska, Teremki (metro station)
- Mini-bus number 565: Shuliavska, Dorogozhychi, Petrivka (metro stations)
- The fare in a mini-bus 3 — 6 UAH, payment upon landing.