Zaragoza Airport is an international airport located 16 km west of the city center of Zaragoza. In addition to the commercial airport, it serves as the center of the 15th group of the Spanish Air Force.
In 2015, the airport served more than 400,000 passengers.
There is a route number 604, which connects the airport with the center of Zaragoza. The bus runs from Monday to Saturday from Zaragoza from 05:30 to 22:30 and from the airport from 06:15 to 11:15. On Sundays, the bus leaves every 30 minutes.
The journey lasts 20 — 30 minutes.
A single ticket costs € 1.70.
Ttaksi is the fastest way to get to the center of Zaragoza. The cost of one trip is about 25 euros. Taxis are waiting near the arrival zone at the airport.
You can order a private door-to-door transfer that will be waiting for you at the airport and will take you to your destination. Be careful, contact only reliable companies, as there is a chance of lateness or overcharging. You can book a transfer online.
All car rental companies are available in the arrival area at the airport. There are several car rental companies, such as Atesa, Avis, Europcar and Hertz. To avoid waiting, rent your car online.
If you are traveling in a large group, you can rent a bus before your arrival. This is a good option if you want to explore other parts of Spain. Please note that the bus must be booked in advance, and bus hire companies will indicate the landing location.
Question: My plane arrives late. Is it difficult to get to the city?
- A: Of course not, the airport is just a few kilometers from the city center, but if you miss all the buses on route 604, you can take a taxi, which costs about € 25 one way.
Q: I have an early morning flight from the airport, are there any hotels at the airport where I can stay?
- A: Yes, you can go to the Diagonal Plaza hotel about 4 km from the airport or Tulip Inn Plaza Feria at the same distance. However, to get to them, you must take a taxi, so it is best to take a taxi to the city center and stay in one of the hotels, which gives you the opportunity to explore the city before your departure.
Question: I would like to spend one day in Zaragoza between flights. Is it possible
- A: Yes, of course. The best way to do this is to take a bus that takes you directly from the airport to the city center. In addition, if you do not want to carry luggage, you can go to the storage room at the station Zaragoza — Delicias in the city.
Question: I continue my journey outside Zaragoza. Are there any direct routes from the airport to other cities?
- A: Directly from the airport there, but you can go to the Central Station of Zaragoza. We have several offers for you: routes from Zaragoza to Madrid, from Zaragoza to Barcelona or from Zaragoza to Bilbao.
Q: Can I exchange money at the airport to pay for my trips?
- A: Yes, at the airport there are several exchange offices and ATMs working around the clock and seven days a week, but it is better to exchange money before the trip and have the euro on hand, since the rate will be much higher in place and no currency other than the euro will be accepted ..