In this section you will find reviews of tourists on Havana airport, as well as information on wireless Internet access, on the presence or absence of rooms for rest, on the amenities and services, and even the names of some hotels at the airport if you decide sleeping at the airport is unacceptable for you!
To help you plan your arrival or overnight, we have compiled a brief guide based on the feedback from travelers who have visited Havana airport.
International airport with five terminals. A modest choice of shops and 24-hour restaurants, Wi-Fi for a fee.
- Some travelers have noted that for extra comfort you need to have a travel mat or a sleeping bag.
- To at least somehow relax, you need to stock up on a sleep mask and earplugs.
- For a full, long sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See more in the airport manual, hotels section.
Passengers traveling economy class, can purchase for an additional fee a place to stay in specialized airport lounges. For more information about the location of rooms for recreation, services and cost of the hall, see the guide to the airport.
All additional information about the services and facilities of Havana Airport can be found below. Send us your airport reviews to improve this information.
In the guidebook we will use the following terms: “common access zone” and “air zone”. The common access zone is a public area located in front of the pre-flight security control zone. Airside — the protected area of the terminal, where you get after passing pre-flight control.
If you are traveling in economy class, then you can use the specialized halls of the Havana airport for a comfortable wait either additionally, paying for this service one-time or using your membership in this or that program. For more information (such as cost, hours of operation, and membership information), see the appropriate section.
More information about the location of the halls of comfortable waiting, cost.
- VIP Service Lounge. Located in the common area of the airport, terminal 2. Cost: $ 29 for arriving passengers or $ 34 for departing passengers.
- VIP Service Lounge. Located in the common area of the airport, terminal 3. Cost: $ 29 for arriving passengers or $ 34 for departing passengers.
Wi-Fi is available at Havana Airport for a fee. Connection to «WIFI_ETECSA_AEROPUERTO». Cost: 4.5 CUC / hour.
If you have a long stay at the airport, and superficial sleep in the rest rooms is not for you, then there are several hotels directly near the airport:
- ElLirioGuesthouse. Located 5 minutes from the airport. Free transfer available.
- HostalDonaAmalia. Located 5 minutes from the airport. A shuttle service is available on request. Cost: $ 10.00CUC each way.
- Hotel NacionaldeCuba. Located 19 minutes from the airport. No transfer.
- NH CapriLaHabana. Located 24 minutes from the airport. Transfers.
- Four Points by Sheraton Havana. Located 24 minutes from the airport. No transfer.
To find an inexpensive room in a hotel in the airport area, we recommend using the Tripadvisor website.
- ATM. ATMs are available 24 hours.
- Car rent. Rental services provide: ViaRent a Car, Transtour, Rex.
- Currency exchange. Points are located in terminals 2 and 3.
- Duty free Shopping. A duty free shop is available at terminal 3. A bookstore is available at terminal 2.
- Food and drinks. Cafes and restaurants are located in Terminal 3. Some of them work around the clock.
- Desk information. Located in the public area, Terminal 3. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Medical services.
- Smoking. Smoking is allowed in designated areas.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Official taxis are located in the airport transport section.