In this section you will find reviews of travelers about Hamilton Airport, as well as a guide with information about Wi-Fi, recreation areas, amenities and services, reviews of travelers about the airport, and even the names of some hotels near the airport in case you do not want to spend the night in the airport.
To help you plan your time at the airport, we offer traveler feedback on how they spent time at Hamilton Airport.
- The airport consists of one terminal.
- There is Wi-Fi, detailed information in the «Internet».
- We have little updated information about this airport. Leave feedback about your experience.
- For extended sleep, there are hotels near the airport. View information about hotels nearby can be in the section «Hotels».
- Air New Zealand economy class passengers can take advantage of this company’s comfortable waiting room if they join its privilege club. Information is available in the Recreation Zones section.
Information about the services and features of the airport can be found below. Send us tips on visiting Hamilton Airport so that our information is always up to date.
- Air New Zealand Koru Club Hall — located outside, entrance is possible for members of the Air New Zealand Koru Club program.
Wi-Fi is free. There is also an internet kiosk on the mezzanine, free use time — 15 minutes.
If you do not want to sleep inside the airport, here is a list of hotels nearby:
- Hamilton Airport Hotel Conference Center — located in the airport zone, you need to exit the terminal building and go through the main parking.
To find a cheap room — look at the list of hotels near Hamilton Airport on TripAdvisor, where you can also sort them by price.
More information about the service, amenities and other features at the airport
- Car rental — is, see the section Transportation
- Conference facilities — there are 2 conference rooms. Boardroom for 10 or more people, Raynes Room for 6-8 people. Equipped with boards, projectors (extra charge) and the possibility of catering.
- Services for people with disabilities — there are all opportunities for free movement and access to toilets. There are reserved places in the car parking and it is possible to rent wheelchairs.
- Shops and Duty Free– There is a store selling books, magazines and travel essentials. Open from 05:30 to 17:00 during the week, from 06:00 to 11:30 on Saturday and from 07:00 to 15:00 on Sunday.
- Food and Drinks — the only Mavis establishment on the mezzanine Co., open according to flight schedule.
Information about the airport is not available. If you know the operating hours of the terminal — let us know at [email protected] and add this information to our article.
The following rental companies operate in the terminal: Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Thrifty • Ruakura Fleet Management.
A taxi and transfer stop is located next to the terminal. Hamilton Taxis is an accredited carrier. You can also use the service of transfer of companies: Super Shuttle • Aerolink Shuttles • Luxury Airport Shuttles • GoKiwi Shuttles • BOP Shuttle • Dalroy Express • Coastline Shuttles NZ