We will help you plan your landing or overnight thanks to all the information we have collected about Galapagos Airport, it is based on the feedback from travelers about this place.
A tiny eco-friendly airport with very limited facilities, located on a small desert island.
Sleeping is prohibited at this airport, and the nearest accommodation facilities are located about 1-1.5 hours from the airport.
- Aeropuertos VIP Lounge — Location: Airside. Opening hours: from 7:00 am — 3:00 pm (daily). Access in the waiting room: Payment at the entrance (US $ 30 — arriving passengers and US $ 18 — departing passengers)
Wi-Fi is available in the VIP Lounge.
There are hotels nearby:
- HotelNinfa- (1 hour from the airport) No transfer from the airport.
- CasaNatura — (1 hour from the airport) No transfer from the airport.
- HotelPelicanBay — (1 hour from the airport) No transfer from the airport.
- GalapagosBestHomestay — (1 hour from the airport) No transfer from the airport.
Additional service, services, items and transfer at the airport
- Car rental is not available.
- Duty free Shopping — Duty Free is unavailable. You will find a large selection of souvenir shops.
- Food and Drinks — There is a cafe located in the landside.
- Information desk is not available.
- Luggage storage and lockers — not available.
The airport is open from 8:00 am until the last scheduled flight.
Information is absent.