We will help you plan your landing or overnight thanks to all the information we collected about the airport of Easter Island, it is based on the feedback from travelers about this place.
- The airport receives only one or two flights per day. It is an old and small building without any frills.
- Free Wi — Fi is available.
- The airport closes at night, so there is no way to stay here for the night.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport.
A small VIP room is available.
Free Wi-Fi is available at the airport building. Connect to the network «Entel»
There are hotels nearby:
- TupaHotel — (3 minutes from the airport) Free transfer from the airport.
- IoranaHotel — (3 minutes from the airport) Air transportation services are available ($).
- HotelManutara- (3 minutes from the airport) Free transfer from the airport.
- TahaTai — (3 min from the airport).
Additional service, services, items and transfer at the airport
- ATMs — Not available
- Rental cars — Hertz • Autoeurope • Record Rent a Car • Sixt.
- Currency Exchange — Not Available
- Food and drinks — there are very small cafes located before and after the security service.
- Information desk — Not available
- Luggage storage and lockers — Not available
The airport is open from 10:00 until the last flight.
Information is absent.