In this guidebook you can find reviews of tourists about Brazzaville airport, as well as information on Wi-Fi access, a variety of on-site cafes, facilities and services and yes, even hotels at the airport or nearby if you need to spend the night but sleep at the airport — this is not for you!
To help you plan your arrival or the possibility of a stopover for the night, we have compiled a guide for you, based on the feedback from the tourists who visited Brazzaville International Airport.
- One small terminal was opened in 2010.
- Wireless Internet access is available in the waiting room. Where to sleep
- Since July 2016, we have not had any feedback from travelers who tried to sleep at this airport. Write your review to help future travelers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within walking distance of the airport; some of them provide shuttle service for an additional fee.
Economy class passengers may pay to enter a first class recreation area.
- SalonEbene- Location: in a controlled area. Opening hours: open 24 hours.
- PefacoHotelMayaMaya (10 minutes walk from the airport) this new hotel is located directly opposite the airport. Free airport shuttle is available on request.
- HotelKingMaya — (8 minutes walk from the airport) No transfer from / to.
- VillaMonama- (7 minutes from the airport) airport transfer available upon request ($).
- HotelSaphir- (10 minutes from the airport) airport transfer available on request ($).
To see more options there is a list of Brazzaville hotels at the airport on TripAdvisor, which can be sorted by price, distance, traveler rating and popularity.
- We were unable to confirm which additional services are available.