In this section, you will find reviews of airport visitors, as well as our Bishkek Airport Guide, containing information about Wi — Fi, catering facilities, facilities and services, as well as the names of several hotels located near the airport if you are not interested in relaxing on the airport.
“Quiet and peaceful at night, staff and security are available — no homeless people or drug addicts.” — traveler review
In order to plan your stay and stop overnight, we offer you a brief guide, which was compiled thanks to the feedback from travelers who visited Bishkek Airport (Manas) earlier.
- A small international airport with clean equipment, a small number of shops and a 24-hour self-service café.
- Most flights to Europe take off early in the morning, so the airport is very busy at night.
- Check-in can be long and slow during this time. There are only two exits for air shipments, but it can be problematic to get to the right one, because when the airport is full, the passport control lines are mixed with the first registration.
- Possible language barrier. Arrive at the airport in advance to have time to figure out the route to your gate!
- The exchange rates are high at this airport, so try to exchange your money in the city.
- Electrical outlets for charging mobile devices are available.
- There are many armchairs with armrests available in the main hall near the entrance to the terminal, but, according to most visitors, you will not be able to sleep for a long time, since night and early morning is the busiest time at the airport. In other cases, the airport is a safe and hassle-free place to sleep.
For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels 45 minutes from the airport. See Hotels near the airport in the airport manual below.
Passengers flying economy class service is available to use the waiting room of passengers of class 1, payment at the entrance. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide, below for location and pricing information.
You will receive up-to-date information about the existing services and tariffs. To do this, go down the page. Send recommendations and suggestions to improve the service and operation of the airport, to form the current information.
In the guidebook the following terms are used, such as “common access zone” and “air zone”. The common access zone represents an open terminal platform into which the passenger enters in front of the pre-flight security control zone. The air zone is a protected terminal zone, which you reach by passing through passport and customs control.
- Manas Airport VIP Lounge — Location: unknown. Opening hours: unknown. Prices: € 76.00 (international flights) or € 26.75 (domestic flights).
Free Wi-Fi is available at Manas Airport. If you have difficulty connecting, use the services of a cafe near the main exit.
In case the existing rest zone at the airport of Bishkek (Manas) airport does not suit you, it is best to get to the center of Bishkek, since there are no hotels near the airport. Some hotel deals based on Tripadvisor reviews:
- Southside Guest House — (45 minutes from the airport). A shuttle service from the airport to the hotel ($) is provided.
- Onyx Hotel — (45 minutes from the airport) free one-way transfer from the airport to the hotel, subject to prior booking more than 3 days, in other cases, contact the hotel and they will arrange a transfer for $ 10.00USD in each direction.
- Golden Dragon Hotel — (45 minutes from the airport) Free transfer from and to the airport.
To see more options, we offer a list of hotels in the Tripadvisor airport of Bishkekan, the options can be selected by price, distance, traveler rating and popularity.
Offered additional services and entertainment during your stay at the airport
- ATMs — Yes
- Children’s room — Mother and child room available.
Location and time of work: unknown.
- Currency Exchange — Currency exchange offices located on the first and second floors in the east and west wing.
- Food and Drink — Cafe located at the airport. Opening hours: Not known.
- Luggage storage — Yes. Information is absent
- Pharmacy — Yes
- Post Office — Yes. According to the information received (2016), opening hours: from 7:00 AM — 5:00 PM.
- Prayer Rooms — Yes
- Shower Cabins — None.
- Luggage Packing — Yes, available in the public area in the Departure Lounges.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Taxis are easily accessible in the airport’s transport area, payable by the meter or an agreed amount in advance. Taxis can be ordered and paid in advance.