- There is one passenger terminal with two floors.
- Open 24 hours.
- In the ground zone is open 24 hour bar.
- Due to the night flight schedule, the airport is quite busy.
- Free Wi — Fi available
- According to reviews, it is difficult to rest here at night, because there are not enough places, and many have chosen the floor.
- The staff may wake you up several times a night and ask you to move.
- If you decide to sleep here, stock up with earplugs and a warm blanket from the cold.
- You can also pay for an hourly sleep in the hotel area of the terminal and hotels near the airport.
Economy class passengers can pay extra for using first class lounges.
If you are traveling economy class, you can enter rest rooms by purchasing a guest pass or through a membership program. Visit the special page for more details (i.e. facilities, hours, passes and membership information.):
- Landside VIP Lounge- Location: above ground zone, opposite the cash desks, next to the new shopping area. Opening hours: 6:00 am — 8:00 pm (daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€ 22.00) • Book Online (£ 22.00) • Priority Pass.
- Gate VIP Lounge SACBO- Location: landing area, 1st floor, in the main shopping area. Opening hours: 6:00 — 10:00 pm (daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€ 22.00) • Book Online (£ 22.00) • Priority Pass.
Unlimited free Wi-Fi, connection to the FreeLunaSocialWiFi network.
If you do not want to spend the night at the airport, you can use the hotels near it:
- zzzleepandgo- There are 3 soundproof sleep compartments located in the terminal area of the hotel. The compartments are equipped with a bed, Wi-Fi, a screen with flight status and electrical outlets. Opening hours: around the clock. Prices: € 8 per hour, each subsequent hour cost € 6 / hour.
- NH OrioAlSerio- (15 min walk through an underground passage from the airport, or a quick drive). Express free will take guests from the hotel to the airport from 4:00 — 9:00 am. Outside these hours it runs to the airport for € 10 per person (prior notice required). Meeting at the airport is € 10 per person, the service is available at any time after prior notice. The bus collects and drops guests in the courtyard of the hotel in front of the lobby and in the airport arrival terminal.
- 57 ResHotelOrio- (4 minutes from the airport) Express airport available ($)
- WinterGardenHotel- (6 minutes from the airport) according to the timetable of the airport’s express service from 4:45 am to 9:45 pm. The bus has only 4 seats and must be booked in advance.
- LaTorretta- (5 minutes from the airport) express airport is provided ($).
Hostels and Budget hotels near: BB Airport Bergamo • Early Leaving Bergamo Airport.
To find a cheap room, browse the list of hotels near Bergamo Airport on Tripadvisor.
- ATMs / ATMs- Yes
- Car rental Yes
- Chapel — Location: one level below the arrival zone. Opening hours: no data.
- Currency exchange- Yes (above ground and departure zone).
- Duty Free and Shops — There is a DUFRY duty free shop, along with a wide range of retail stores.
- Food and beverages- According to reviews from September 2015, there is a 24-hour bar in the above-ground zone, but the opening hours are not indicated on the airport website. There are about 15 restaurants, including: BeerstrothequeElav • Espressamente Illy • McDonald’s • Motta • Panino Giusto • Wine Bar Santa Cristina.
- Luggage Storage / Safety Deposit Box — Storage space is available on the Autostradale, located in the arrivals area. Prices: from € 4.00 per bag / per day.
- Baggage Wrap- Yes
- Medical services — there is a first aid office. Location unknown.
- Pharmacy- Yes
- Shower no
The following car rental companies provide their services: AutoEuropa • Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Locauto • MaggioreRent • Sixt.
The airport can be easily reached by bus from Bergamo, Milan, Brescia, Turin and Monza. The airport is also connected to MilanFair and Malpensa Airport. To find out the bus schedule, visit the Bergamo Airport website.
The airport bus goes to Bergamo every 20 minutes daily. For information on routes, fares and schedules, visit the Airport Bus website.
Trains do not go directly to the airport, but you can take the train to / from Bergamo train station. ATB connects the train station and the airport. The distance between them is 10 minutes, more information on the website TrenItalia
Taxi ranks are located outside the arrival area.