In this section you will find reviews of airport travelers, as well as our Belgorod Airport Guide with information on Wi-Fi, cafes, amenities and services …. and yes, even the name of hotels located close to the airport in case you decide that going to the airport is not for you!
To help you plan a stop or overnight stay, you just have to look at the information below about what to expect during your stay at the Belgorod airport.
- The airport is open 24 hours a day.
- This small airport offers domestic and international flights.
- Free Wi-Fi is available. See the Wi-Fi section of the Airport Guide below.
- As of July 2016, we did not have any traveler reviews who stayed overnight at this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For a restful sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See the Airport section Hotels in the Airport Guide below.
- Economy class travelers can pay to access one of the airport lounges. Location and prices See the Airport Waiting section in the Airport Guide.
For more information about the services and benefits available, scroll down to continue exploring our Guide to Belgorod Airport. Send us your airport recommendations to help us keep this information up to date.
- VIP Lounges — Location: Airside (side of the airport terminal from which you can watch the planes), first floor. Opening hours: open 24 hours. Access to the waiting room: Priority entrance.
Unlimited, free Wi-Fi is available throughout the airport, connecting to Belgorodavia Network.
If you stay for the night at the Belgorod airport does not suit you, then there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Olympus — (6 minutes from the airport) No transfer from the airport.
- Hotel Voskhod — (5 minutes from the airport) No transfer from the airport.
- Polar Star — (5 minutes from the airport) No transfer from the airport.
To find a cheap room, Tripadvisor has a list of hotels near Belgorod Airport, which can be sorted by price.
Additional services, amenities and things you can do while waiting at the airport
- Food and Drinks — There are 2 restaurants / cafes located at the airport.
- Luggage room and lockers — Available on the first floor of the terminal. Prices: 200 rub. per luggage unit per day. Work time: 24 hours.
- Mother and child room — There are rooms for mother and child.
- Prayer room — is available.
- Shops — Duty Free is located on the 2nd floor and many souvenir shops can be found on the 1st floor.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Suburban buses 7, 8, 15 and 17 make a flight between the airport, the Belgorod bus station and the city center. Suburban buses 1, 4 and 25 travel between the airport and the Belgorod railway station. Trolleybuses 1 and 4 travel between the airport and the Belgorod railway station.
Belgorod Transport Company and Prokat Auto Rent A Car 31 offer their services in the field of car rental.