Every guest who arrives in the city is faced with the question: how not to get lost in the diversity of information? We decided to help you and created the TOP-9 most popular questions.
In this article we will answer the most frequent of them.
Top 9 popular questions about the airport of Yekaterinburg
- What is the airport in Yekaterinburg? It is the only one — Koltsovo air terminal, located 16 km from the city. The address of the airport of Yekaterinburg — st. Bahchivandzhi, 1.
- What is the name of Ekaterinburg airport? Koltsovo airfield is the name because it is located next to the same settlement. The Koltsovo airport code is SVX.
- Does the airport have an official website? There is an address koltsovo.ru. Here you will find comprehensive information about the airport itself, its location, available flights, transport to the bus station and the railway station in Yekaterinburg, rules for baggage transportation, additional services, as well as hotline numbers for consultation. Here you will find the schedule of minibuses, buses and suburban trains. The site has a Russian and English version for the convenience of guests from other countries. On the resource there is an airport map for navigation. The layout of the station square is located at svx.aero/ru/shema_aeroporta.
- How to find the airport information? For help, call 8-800-1000-333 (toll-free in Russia), or +7 (343) 226-85-82 (for international calls). At the airport there is an information and tourist service. Also Koltsov airport has a telephone hotline for passengers: +7 (343) 278-57-77 (the answering machine works).
- Where can I leave my luggage? At the airport Koltsovo operates luggage storage. It works around the clock and seven days a week. You can leave things for an hour for 100 rubles, a day will cost 350 rubles, each subsequent day — 100 rubles. There is a baggage packing service and changing rooms for men and women.
- Do you have duty free at the air terminal? For lovers of shopping in a clean area, there is a duty-free shop at affordable prices: original products from Germany with discounts up to 20% are waiting for you: alcoholic beverages, cosmetics, perfumery, toys and sweets. Exclusive goods can only be purchased at the airport.
Didn’t find your question? Call the hotline, we will advise!