In this section, you will find reviews of airport visitors, as well as pages of our guide to the airport of Astana, containing information about Wi — Fi, catering, amenities and services, as well as the names of several hotels located near the airport if you are not interested in relaxing on the airport.
To plan your stay and stop for the night, we offer you a short guide, which is compiled thanks to the feedback from travelers who have visited Astana airport earlier.
- One airport terminal is divided into two sectors: international and domestic.
- Free Wi — Fi is available. See WiFi in the airport manual below.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travelers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For uninterrupted rest we offer to use hotels located near the airport. See Hotels near the airport
in the airport manual below.
Actual information on existing services and prices you will receive further, to do this, go down the page of our guide to the airport of Astana. Send recommendations and suggestions to improve the service and operation of the airport, to form the current information.
- Waiting Room (Indoor) — Location: within the airport. Opening hours: open 24 hours. Access to the waiting room: 2600 tenge per person.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the airport Astana. Connection to the Kazakhtelecom network.
In case the existing recreation area at Astana Airport does not suit you, pay attention to the hotels near the airport:
- Astana Transit Hotel — (located within the airport) There are 16 rooms with various types of amenities: a double room, a junior suite or a suite. Prices from 14,400 tenge — 18,800 tenge per night, at the rate of 24-hour stay.
- Ibis Astana — (23 minutes from the airport) Airport transfer available upon request ($).
- Red Village Hotel — (30 minutes from the airport) Airport transfer available upon request ($).
To see more options, we offer a list of hotels in the Astana airport area on Tripadvisor, you can choose the options by price, distance, traveler rating and popularity.
Offered additional services and entertainment during your stay at the airport
- ATMs — Location: 1st and 2nd floors, public area.
- Services for children — changing table, cot, toys, comfortable seating and much more, are available in the rooms of the Mother and Child. These rooms are available for use free of charge for mothers and their children under the age of 5 years and under. Location: waiting room (common access area) and in the air zone for domestic and international departures.
- Car rental — Yes, see the Airport Transport section below.
- Currency Exchange — Location: 1st and 2nd floors, common access area.
- Duty free Shopping — duty free shops are available in the controlled departure area of international flights, 24 hours a day. Souvenir shops are located on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- Food Drinks — Zhibek Zholy restaurant, located on the 2nd floor.
- Baggage packing — Cost: 1500 tenge per baggage item. Location: The common access area is on the 1st and 2nd floors. Opening hours: 24 hours.
- Luggage storage and lockers — Luggage storage is available at 680 tenge per piece, per calendar day. The maximum shelf life is 6 months. Location: 1st floor. Opening hours: Around the clock.
- Pharmacy — Eco Pharm. Location: 2nd floor. Opening hours: unknown.
- Post Office — KazPost offers postal services and money transfers. Location: 1st floor.
- Smoking Room — Smoking is allowed only in designated areas located in both sectors of the terminal.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Public buses number 10 and 12 regularly move to / from the airport and the city center. To find the schedule, bus stops, hours and approximate fare, visit http://en.astanaairport.kz/passengers/get-to-out-airport/bus-schedule/.
Taxis are available 24 hours a day from the arrival hall.