In this section, you will find tourist reviews about Antigua airport, as well as information about wireless Internet access, the presence or absence of lounges, amenities and services, and even the names of some hotels at the airport if you decide that sleeping at the airport is unacceptable for you!
To help you plan your arrival or overnight, we have compiled a brief guide based on the feedback from travelers who have visited Antigua Airport.
Small modern airport. There are many cafes and restaurants within walking distance of the airport.
- On the first floor of the airport carpet. But be prepared for the security service to check you several times.
- For a full, long sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See more in the airport manual, hotels section.
Passengers traveling economy class, can purchase for an additional fee a place to stay in specialized airport lounges. For more information about the location of rooms for recreation, services and cost of the hall, see the guide to the airport.
All additional information about the services and facilities of Antigua Airport can be found below. Send us your airport reviews to improve this information.
In the guidebook we will use the following terms: “common access zone” and “air zone”. The common access zone is a public area located in front of the pre-flight security control zone. Airside — the protected area of the terminal, where you get after passing pre-flight control.
If you are traveling in economy class, you can use the one-of-a-time specialized services of Antigua airport for a comfortable wait either by paying this service one-time or by using your membership in this or that program. For more information (such as cost, hours of operation, and membership information), see the appropriate section.
More information about the location of the halls of comfortable waiting, cost.
- Executive Lounge. Located in the air zone, the level of departures. Opening hours: from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. Lounge Access: Pay at the door (US $ 60).
Free Wi-Fi is available at Antigua Airport. Connect to the network «Lime».
If you have a long stay at the airport, and superficial sleep in the rest rooms is not for you, then there are several hotels directly near the airport:
- WindChimesInn. Located 3 minutes from the airport. Transfers.
- The Catamaran Hotel. Located 4 miles from the airport. No transfer.
- Heritage Hotel. Located 4 miles from the airport. No transfer.
To find an inexpensive room in a hotel in the airport area, we recommend using the Tripadvisor website.
- ATM. DIA Bank has an ATM.
- Currency exchange. DIA Bank provides currency exchange services. In addition, there are bureaux for currency exchange and traveler’s checks. Opening hours: from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Mon-Fri), from 12:00 am to 7:00 pm (Sat-Sun).
- Duty free Shopping. Also at the airport there are 20 other stores.
- Food and drinks. Cafes and restaurants are located throughout the airport and work on different schedules.
- Desk information. Located in the common area, first floor.
- Postal office. Hours: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (Mon-Fri).
The airport is open 24 hours.
Car rental services are provided by the following agencies: Avis, Enterprise, Euromobil, Europcar, Hertz / Thrifty and Sixt.
Taxis are located outside the terminal flight zone.