In this section, you will find reviews of the airport traveler, as well as Antalya Airport Guide with information on Wi-Fi, cafes, facilities and services…. and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping at the airport is not for you!
To help you plan a stop or overnight stay, you just have to look at the information below on what to expect during your stay at the Antalya airport.
- Spacious and modern airport with plenty of 24-hour shops and restaurants.
- Travelers who stayed overnight at this airport because of a night landing or early flight departure.
- Wi-Fi is available. See the WiFi section in the Airport Guide below.
Where to stay
- After the checkpoints are closed overnight, all passengers must walk the contiguous territory until the checkpoints start at 3:30 am.
- Terminal 1 is preferred for sleeping, but you need to have a sleep mask and earplugs or noise-canceling headphones at hand to block light and noise.
- Some observers have noted that the terminal is cold at night. A travel blanket should help you stay warm!
- In general, travelers who spent the night here described it as safe and secure, without any hassle from airport security, although you may have to show your boarding pass or ticket for the next flight.
- There is an upholstered bench with an electrical outlet near the check-in counters, as well as additional soft benches in the “airside” after checkpoints reopen.
- Despite the large number of seats, the bench may not be enough. You need to have a traveler’s rug or a sleeping bag to be warm and comfortable if you end up sleeping on the floor.
- For a restful sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See the Airport section Hotels in the Airport Guide below.
- Economy class travelers can pay to enter one of the airport lounges. For location and prices see the Airport Lounges section in the Airport Guide.
For more information about the services and benefits available, scroll down to continue exploring our Antalya Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guidebook we can refer to locations such as the “ground” and “air” zone. The “ground” zone is the total area of the terminal located in the unguarded zone. “Airside” is a protected area of the terminal, which you can get into after passing through security.
If you are traveling economy class, you can enter the rest rooms at Antalya Airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through the membership program.
Visit the separate waiting room page for more details (services, opening hours, passage and membership information.
- ICF Lounge — Location: Terminal 1, Airside, Extra Level. Opening hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Priority Pass
- ICF Lounge — Location: Terminal 2, Airside, Extra Level. Opening hours: open 24 hours. Access to the waiting room: • Priority Pass
Wi-Fi is available at Antalya Airport for a fee. In CIP Terminal, Via Pub and Via Cafe, Wi-Fi is free.
If you do not want to sleep at the airport of Antalya, there are hotels near the airport:
- IC Airport Hotel — located 800 meters from the terminal. No Airport Transfer
- Antalya Farm House — (5 minutes from the airport) to the airport upon request
- Seven Stars Exclusive Hotel — (15 minutes from the airport) there is no airport transfer.
Additional services, amenities and things you can do while waiting at the airport
- ATMs — There are ATMs located in all terminals at the airport.
- Children’s cosmetics — Children’s rooms are available in all terminals.
- Baggage carts — Trolleys are provided free of charge. Location: Departure Hall • Arrivals Hall • Car Parking.
- Currency Exchange — — Garanti Bank offers currency exchange as well as other banking services. Location: Arrival and departure lounge of Terminal 1 and 2 • Arrival lounge, in-house terminal. Opening hours: 24 hours a day.
- Food and Drinks — There are some concessions available at the station as well as at the controlled area in all terminals, however more options can be found in the controlled area. All of them are worthy within 24 hours.
- Landside: Gloria Jean’s Coffees (Terminal 1)
- Cafe Rigoletto (Domestic Terminal)
- Burger King (Domestic Terminal)
- Bite 2 Go (Terminal 2)
- Cafe Sera (Domestic Terminal)
- Timothy’s Cafe (Terminal 1)
- Via Bistro (Terminal 1)
- Subway (Terminal 1)
- Airside: Take Off (Domestic Terminal)
- VIA Bus Gate (Domestic Terminal)
- VIA Cafe (Domestic Terminal)
- VIA Pub (Domestic Terminal)
- Flyers (Terminal 2)
- VIA Cafe Teras (Terminal 2)
- One for the Road (Terminal 2)
- Caravelle (Terminal 2)
- T2 Algida (Terminal 2)
- Pamfilya (Terminal 2)
- Donerci (Terminal 2)
- Via World Cuisine (Terminal 2)
- Sbarro (Terminals 1, 2) Burger King (Terminal 1, 2)
- Popeyes (Terminal 1, 2)
- Cola Can (Terminal 1)
- Algida (Terminal 1) Donerci (Terminal 1)
- Via Cafe (Terminal 1)
- Via (Terminal 1)
- Health Clinic — The airport provides emergency care and general medical services. Location: unknown. Opening hours: open 24 hours.
- Information desks — Located in the arrival and departure halls of each of the three terminals. Agents speak Turkish, English, German and Russian. At the height of the season, a special guide terminal operates to assist throughout the airport.
- Children’s playgrounds — Location: «Airside» near the gate.
- Luggage room and lockers — There are closets located in Terminal 1, in the arrival hall of the domestic terminal.
- Pharmacies — Two pharmacies can be found in both international terminals. Opening hours: Open 24 hours
- prayer rooms — There are currently 4 mosques. In the international terminal 1, the mosque is located at the end of the reception corridor. In the international terminal 2 there is one mosque located in the departure hall (across the street from Garanti Bank) and the second mosque after passport control. I have no location information 4. Hours: open 24 hours
- Showers — not at this airport.
- Smoking — smoking is prohibited inside the terminals. There are terraces for smokers located in the protected area of Terminal 1, Terminal 2 and the internal terminal.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Antalya Airport on Tripadvisor, which can be sorted by price.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Public bus route 600 runs between Antalya Airport and Antalya Otogar, the lively bus terminal and transport hub are served by public, regional and intercity buses. Buses on route 600 depart every 30 minutes and stop at all terminals at the airport. For more information on buses from Antalya Otogar, visit the Antalya Ulaşım website.
The following agencies provide car rental services in the passenger terminal area: Avis, Aytucar, Budget, Europcar, Filo Car Rental, Hertz, National / Alamo and Travelium.
Moving between terminals
The internal terminal and terminal 1 are connected by a passage, but terminal 1 and 2 are located about 1 ½ miles apart. For communication between Terminal 2 and other terminals, cars, taxis or public bus route 600 are used, which stops at both terminals every 30 minutes.
Taxi ranks are located outside the exits of the arrival hall of each terminal. The cost of moving posted on the signs on all rows of taxis. For information on fares or ordering a taxi online, you can go to the official website.