In this section you will find reviews of airport travelers, as well as our Anapa Airport Guide with information on Wi-Fi, cafes, amenities and services …. and yes, even the name of hotels located close to the airport in case you decide that going to the airport is not for you!
To help you plan a stop or overnight stay, you just have to look at the information below on what to expect during your stay at Anapa airport.
- Two restaurants are open from 8 am to 8 pm.
- This small airport operates mainly on domestic flights.
- Free wifi available. See Wi-Fi in the Airport Guide below.
- As of July 2016, we did not have any traveler reviews who stayed overnight at this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For a restful sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See the Airport section Hotels in the Airport Guide below.
- Economy class passengers may pay to enter the lounge. See location and prices in the Airport Lounges section in the Airport Guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Anapa Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are traveling economy class, you can enter the rest rooms at Anapa airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through the membership program.
Visit the separate waiting room page for more details (services, opening hours, access and membership information):
- Business Class Lounge — Location: First floor of the right wing of the terminal. Subject to availability, economy class passengers can use the services provided by the business lounge. You should see the manager of the CIP waiting room (cash only on the day of the visit, you can pre-book). Access to the waiting room: Payment at the entrance • Priority Pass
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the airport.
If you do not want to sleep at Anapa Airport, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Albatros — (10 minutes from the airport) airport transfer.
- Onix Marco Polo — (10 minutes from the airport) transfer to the airport.
- Hotel Grand Cruise — (10 minutes from the airport) airport transfers for 600 rubles one way, per person.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels in the Anapa airport area on Tripadvisor, which can be sorted by price.
Additional services, amenities and things you can do while waiting at the airport
- Banks / ATMs — There are 3 branches of the bank located on the 1st floor, one of which offers an ATM within 24 hours.
- Childcare services — located at the airport hotel, services include shower, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, as well as places for feeding and changing diapers. Opening hours: 24 hours, however, check-in is in accordance with the airport’s working hours and an entrance ticket must be received from the ambulance station at the airport.
- Car rent — Services are provided by CarBooking, giving travelers the opportunity to arrange rentals from various car rental companies (pick up and drop off at the airport. Address: Arrivals area.
- Food and drink — there are 2 restaurants, they are open from 8:00 — 8:00 PM (or 10:00 PM).
- Luggage storage and lockers — Yes, available. Location: Airport departure lounge. Opening hours: Winter • 8:00 — 8:00 PM and in summer • 6:00 — 10:00 PM. Prices range from 200 — 450 rubles per day depending on the size.
- Medical services — provided at the ambulance station, level 1. Hours: Winter • 8:00 am — 8:00 pm and in summer • 5:30 am — 11:30 pm.
- Shops — There are many shops, including a small mini-market, which is located on the adjacent territory. Opening hours are different, but most work from 8:00 — 8:00 PM.
- Showers — not available.
- Smoking — Smoking is allowed only in designated areas outside the terminal.