Anapa International Airport (Vityazevo) is a fairly large transport hub, which carries more than one million people a year. There are a lot of zones and terminals, and the schedule is quite saturated. It’s easy to get confused, so be sure to save basic airport information.
First, the real location. The official address of Anapa Airport sounds like “Anapa-7 Airport, Anapa Urban District”. There are no landmarks nearby that could tell your navigator or driver where to go. Exception — COT Kuban.
Secondly, immediately open the site of Anapa airport. It is located at http://basel.aero/anapa. There will be all the information about the transport hub, its history, timetable, reference numbers.
Finally, third, be sure to save in the reference telephone number (+7 (86133) 9-85-09). There is also a single reference service — 8 (800) 301-19-91.
You can use the telephone number of Anapa airport if:
- you need to urgently clarify the time of departure or arrival of the desired aircraft;
- you want to clarify the airport’s timetable and other organizational details;
- You want to advertise because you have lost personal items or a person;
- you need any help at the airport.
Background airport of Anapa works both for passengers and for all those who meet and see off. Here they will answer all the basic questions regarding the operation of the transport hub and will give the telephone numbers of the respective services if you need actual assistance.
Anapa «Vityazevo» airport runs long enough and provides maximum comfort to its passengers. However, here, as in other airports in Russia and the world, lining and problems may arise. All of them are solved, but may cause some discomfort among the passengers.
These problems include:
- flight delay (departure or arrival);
- baggage loss;
- loss of a fellow traveler or a passenger you meet;
- detection of a suspicious object in the airport;
- loss of documents;
- theft of things or cash etc.
Be sure to save yourself all the important information about the airport itself, the plane and the airline you are using, Anapa’s public transport. So you solve problems.