- This small airport is divided into domestic and international terminals.
- No data on the possibility to spend the night on the airport.
- There are hotels near the airport.
Economy class passengers may pay to access the airport lounge, although we do not have detailed information about the location or prices.
If you are an economy class traveler, you can use the airport lounges by purchasing a pass or through a membership program. Visit the separate living room page for more details (i.e. objects, hours, passes and membership information):
- CIP Lounge- Location: Domestic Terminal. Opening hours: unknown. Access to the waiting room: payment at the entrance.
There are several hotels near the airport.
- Allstar Adana Airport Hotel is the closest hotel to the airport, about 10 minutes walk. No express.
- Adana Park Hotel — located less than 2 miles from the airport, express airport is available for a fee.
- Sedef Hotel is located less than 2 miles from the airport. No express.
- Ibis Adana — (10 minutes from the airport) No airport express
To find a cheap room, open the list of hotels near Adana Airport on Tripadvisor.
- ATMs — locations: internal terminal
- Duty free Shops- Location: International Terminal
- Service for the family- The childcare room is located in the domestic terminal.
- Food and drink — There are small cafes in both terminals that are open during business hours.
- Luggage storage and lockers — Not available
- Medical services — doctors and nurses on site, 24 hours a day, if medical assistance is required.
open 24 hours, but some services will close between 5:30 and 8:30 in the morning.
The airport is served by city bus No135 on the route Airport-Balcalı
The following car rental agencies are available on site: Avis • Bayraktarlar • Europcar • Ser-Bey and Taro Rent A Car. Location: Arrival Hall.
Meydan Line shuttles operate between the airport and the city center.
Taxis with meters are available outside the airport terminal.