Thai pancake recipes — simple and tasty!
Tasty, delicious pancakes — one of the favorite dishes of the Russian people. Many people associate this dish with home comfort and a warm family atmosphere. Undoubtedly, our compatriots always yearn for their homeland, despite the fact that they can spend only a few days on a journey. And when Russian tourists visit a hot, sunny Thailand, discover the beauty of resort towns and, of course, the greatest mastery of Thai culinary art, and here they are in for a pleasant surprise — Thai pancakes!
Thai pancakes — one of the most favorite treats of tourists!
Travelers, tourists, experts, who know the peculiarities of the national Thai cuisine, note that the pancakes in Thailand taste very similar to the usual Russian dishes, that is why they are very popular!
But the recipe for Thai pancakes, like any other unique Thai dish, has its own special secret!
Traditional banana pancakes in Thailand are also called “roti”, which means “bread”. India is considered the birthplace of the dish. But the masters of Thai cuisine have opened a new, unique recipe to the world and made the national dish a unique delicacy that people of the whole world want to try!
Repeating the dish in the home kitchen — easy! We present to your attention simple recipes, following which you can cook banana pancakes like in Thailand!
Thai-style sweet pancakes with restaurant serve! Surprise your loved ones and friends with real Thai cuisine!
Thailand is an unforgettable country, which remains in memory for life, thanks to pleasant memories. Some time after the end of the journey, many people want to experience the taste of the extraordinary Thai cuisine again. We bring to your attention a classic recipe for pancakes with bananas in Thai, which will not only surprise you with its excellent taste, but also competent serving of traditional dishes.
- Carefully sift 500 grams of wheat flour, adding 1 tsp. sugar and 1 tsp salt.
- Add 1 beaten egg and 100 ml of milk.
- Knead the dough with your hands, gently adding 100 ml of water to achieve a uniform consistency.
- The resulting dough is divided into two parts, wrapped in a bag and stored 1 — 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- This dough is divided into 14 — 16 balls, which are lubricated with palm oil. These blanks again leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut the ripe bananas into rings.
- From each ball roll out the thinnest cake. When cooking these pancakes, no flour is used, but only palm oil is used.
- Next, heat the oil in a pan, carefully lay out the cake and fry for no more than 30 seconds.
- In the center of the pancake lay out sliced bananas.
- We wrap the edges in an envelope and turn over. We burn 35 — 45 seconds.
- We lay out a pancake on a plate.
- Cut into small pieces.
- We pour over condensed milk.
- Icing sugar — to taste. The dish is ready!
Despite the simplicity and some familiarity of this dessert, strict restaurant critics note the uniqueness of the dish, its originality. Thai pancakes have become quite popular, as the excellent combination of traditional dishes and exquisite «highlight», characteristic only of the amazing cuisine of Thailand, pleases guests from around the world!
Thai pancakes «like in a macaron» — simple and tasty!
Fans of travel, tourists and residents of Thailand are well aware of what makashnits are. Snack bars «on wheels» or mobile catering outlets are very popular and indispensable for people who prefer to eat fast, as they say, «on the run.» We present you a recipe for pancakes of Thailand, which are prepared in the eateries, familiar to tourists!
An interesting fact: the name «makashnitsa» was coined by tourists from Russia.
And, as you guessed, the nominal definition of “macaron” from the word “dip” occurred. And thai hot sausages were dipped in juicy sauce!
- 500 grams of wheat flour;
- 1 egg;
- ½ cup of milk;
- ½ cup water;
- Olive oil;
- Filling — to choose from.
- Beat the egg and milk, adding salt and sugar.
- Mix the composition to obtain a homogeneous consistency.
- Add flour, water, stir until elastic dough.
- The resulting dough is infused in the refrigerator for 1 — 2 hours.
- Next, the dough is divided into 20 pieces and greased with vegetable oil. Stored in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes.
- From these pieces are made thin cakes.
- Heated vegetable oil over moderate heat.
- Pancakes are laid out in the pan. Each of them is abundantly smeared with an egg.
- Any filling to taste (thick syrup and fruit) is added to the center of the pancake.
- Wrap and fry.
- When serving dishes pancakes are additionally watered with syrup. The dish is ready!
A simple, understandable dish, which is filled with local eateries of Thailand, undoubtedly, pleases not only with a pleasant presentation, but also with a rich taste! Try new combinations, experiment, improve culinary skills!
Thai pancakes — simple and tasty! Enjoy your meal!