Natalia Pravdina: how to arrange furniture for Feng Shui
Proper placement of furniture in the house is the key to a favorable distribution of positive energy in the room. The emotional and physical condition of all members of the household depends on this. Feng Shui consultant Natalia Pravdina made several recommendations on furniture placement.
Tips Natalia Pravdina for the living room
- Cabinets and shelves should be placed against the walls, preferably away from the door.
- Armchairs, sofas and chairs should be placed with seats to the window. You can not put them back to the door or windows — this creates obstacles to the energy of qi.
- Upholstered furniture in the living room according to Feng Shui should preferably be with a high back and armrests.
- The table in the living room should be round. Extra corners create a large amount of negative energy.
- In the southwestern part of the living room, Natalya Pravdina recommends hanging a family photo. It will attract good luck to you.
Tips Natalia Pravdina for the bedroom
- The furniture in the bedroom should not break the shape of the room, but on the contrary, emphasize it.
- In the bedroom of Feng Shui, it is desirable to avoid bulky furniture. All massive wardrobes, sofas and beds should be placed along the walls.
- Avoid dark corners and niches in the bedroom — this is a collection of negative energy.
- A bed or a sofa on which you sleep should definitely have at least small legs so that positive energy can move freely around the room. This will give you the opportunity to sleep well at night.
- The bed or sofa can not be placed opposite the front door, the best place — at the side wall.
- You can not keep a large number of plants in the bedroom. According to feng shui apartments, they interfere with the free movement of qi energy.
- Do not put a mirror in front of the bed, otherwise you will not get enough sleep.
Tips Natalia Pravdina for the kitchen by Feng Shui
- Gas stove is best located in the southeast of the kitchen. Moreover, it should be set up in such a way that the cooking person could see everyone who would enter the kitchen.
- Do not put the sink and refrigerator along with the stove, as the elements of these items will constantly compete. Protect these appliances from each other with shelves.
- At the table in the kitchen, all households should freely fit in, otherwise the family will be constantly haunted by failure.
These recommendations from Natalia Pravdina will help you to properly distribute the energy in your apartment by arranging furniture. Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and