What number is Good Friday
The great post is now in full swing. The culmination of the events of Holy Week is the crucifixion of Christ on the cross and his death. These terrible events happened on Friday.
Lent teaches us humility and strengthens faith. He does this through restrictions and rules, but on Good Friday these restrictions go to the highest level. On this day, many believers completely refuse to eat, eating only bread and water.
Good Friday Traditions
Good Friday will be April 14th. Do not forget that this is a day of sadness, grief and immense pain.
What is forbidden to do on this day:
- Work in the garden. They say that you can not drive sharp objects into the ground, because it is similar to hammering nails into a cross.
- Get out at home. This must be done on Pure Thursday or in advance. On Good Friday, April 14, it is even forbidden to wipe dust.
- Do bad things. If you can make a choice in some situation, then let it be made in favor of good.
What can be done on April 14:
- Walk to the temple, pray at home;
- Oven Easter cakes on the eve of the Great Easter;
- Work in moderation.
Good Friday Sense
This day is a transitional moment between the life of Christ and his death. On this day, you need to understand one simple truth — when something ends, something new begins. Death is not the end, but the beginning.
Treat life with respect, because it prepares us for the afterlife.
Good Friday is a kind of cleansing day. On Friday, April 14, you can enjoy the silence without a TV, loneliness and try to comprehend the meaning of Lent and Easter. On this day, a person must understand that everything around him is a material hypostasis, not a spiritual one.
Try to look deeper into your soul to see in it the connection with God, his part.
Holy Week is the most important time. This is the highest point connecting life and death. This time teaches us to honor the laws of God and to live righteously.
April 14, Good Friday, your life must change. Let it happen, allow yourself to see a portion of the light in terrible biblical events. The anguish of Christ was aimed at so that you could get rid of original sin. Good luck, and don’t forget to press the buttons and