How many liters of water do you need to drink per day
Drinking the right amount of water a day is a guarantee of health, strength and energy. Experts say that water is an invaluable source of life. A large number of important body functions are assigned to water.
Water maintains in a normal state all the systems of our body, which is why it is a necessary product for maintaining health and immunity.
What is the use of water
- Water helps to preserve youth and elasticity of the skin.
- Supports the normal functioning of organs.
- Removes all toxins from the body.
- Fills the body with necessary substances and trace elements.
- It feeds us with strength and energy.
- Helps to bring the body into shape, lose weight.
How much should you drink water per day
There is an opinion that a person needs to drink 2 liters of water a day. But this is only a common figure. Every person needs to start from their weight. Below is the rate of water consumption, calculated by weight:
- 50 kg. — 1.8 l. about 9 glasses
- 60 kg. — 2.1 l. about 11 glasses
- 70 kg. — 2.5 l. about 12 glasses
- 80 kg. — 2.8 l. about 14 glasses
- 90 kg. — 3.2 l. about 16 glasses
- 100 kg. — 3.4 l. about 17 glasses
How to drink water
- It is necessary to drink water in its pure form, that is, the daily rate of water consumed cannot be replaced by various liquids — tea, coffee, compote, soda, etc.
- Drink only when you feel thirsty, do not drink water by force.
- Try to drink water throughout the day evenly, in small doses.
- Always carry a bottle of water with you, so you definitely will not forget about your daily intake.
- Be sure to drink 1-2 glasses of water in the morning, after waking up. It will energize you all day.
- If you want to lose weight, then take it as a rule to drink a glass of water about 30 minutes before a meal.
- For weight loss, you can add lemon to the water — such liquid will help to satisfy the feeling of hunger.
Do not forget about the purity of the water you drink, because your health also depends on its content! Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and