Friday the 13th: thirteen evidence that this is a bad day
Friday the 13th, many consider the day of bad luck. This day is feared in many countries of the world. People try to plan on this date in the calendar of business meetings, events, weddings and trips.
But is it worth being afraid on Friday the 13th? I would like to believe that the fear of this day is just a superstition, a relic of the past. But if you look at the history, you can find a lot of evidence that this day is truly devilish.
Here is just a list of some of the historical events that occurred on Friday the 13th:
- On the 13th, Adam and Eve tasted the forbidden fruit.
- On the 13th, Cain killed Abel.
- On April 13, 1307, members of the Order of the Templars were arrested.
- On July 13, 1931, the head of the mafia clan Al Capone was sentenced to imprisonment.
- On February 13, 1940, Mikhail Bulgakov completed his work on the mystical novel Master and Margarita, with which later many secrets and strange incidents were connected.
- September 13, 1940, German aircraft attacked Buckingham Palace.
- On July 13, 1951, the famous composer Arnold Schoenberg, who was terribly afraid of Friday the 13th, died. He spent the whole day in fear in his bed under a blanket and died 15 minutes before midnight.
- At 13 hours 13 minutes the Apollo 13 spacecraft was launched. It happened on April 11, 1970. If you add up all the numbers on this date, you get the number 13. The fate of the apparatus became tragic — it exploded on Friday, though not on the thirteenth number.
- November 13, 1970 in the city of Chittagong (Bangladesh) a terrible hurricane swept over, killing 300 thousand people.
- October 13, 1972 plane crashed in the Andes. Those who survived fought for their lives for 72 days. Since the food supply was not enough, people were forced to resort to cannibalism.
- On May 13, 1988, computers of several large US firms and universities fell victim to a virus that caused enormous damage. Since then, many Americans are afraid to turn on computers on Friday the 13th.
- On September 13, 1996, the famous musician Tupac Shakur was killed.
- On January 13, the Costa Concordia liner crashed. Killed 32 people.
History shows that on Friday the 13th mystical and tragic incidents do occur. But do not dwell on the bad. It is said that Friday the 13th is a bad day for those who believe in its mysticism. Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and