Food calendar in Lent by Vasilisa Volodina
Lent begins on Monday, March 3. According to the prescriptions of the Christian traditions, during 6 weeks after Pure Monday (March 3) it is not allowed to eat meat and dairy products. A fasting person gets the opportunity to purify his soul and energy field by refusing certain products.
Popular astrologer Vasilisa Volodina on her official website has published a food calendar in Lent, which lists the allowed products for each day directly during Lent.
Food calendar in Lent by leaps and bounds
- March 3, he is Clean Monday, should refrain from any food.
- On March 4-7, you should follow dry eating, that is, you should eat raw foods, such as bread, fruits or vegetables.
- On March 8-9, it is allowed to eat food with the addition of vegetable oil.
- March 10-14, again, malnutrition. During Lent by tradition, preference in eating is given to fresh products.
- On March 15-16, food with a small amount of vegetable oil is allowed.
- March 17-21 — the time of withering.
- March 22-23 — you can eat food with vegetable oil.
- March 24-28 — malnutrition.
- March 29-30 — food with added vegetable oil.
- March 31-April 1 — malnutrition.
- April 2-3 — food with vegetable oil.
- April 4 — malnutrition.
- April 5-6 — food with vegetable oil.
- April 7 — Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary — fish can be eaten.
- April 8-11 — malnutrition.
- April 12 — Lazarev Saturday — you can eat caviar.
- April 13 — Palm Sunday — you can eat fish.
Further, as Vasilisa Volodina tells, Holy Week comes for people who keep the fast. This time of Great Lent is considered the most stringent:
- From 14 to 17 April, it is necessary to eat only bread, fruits and vegetables unprepared.
- April 18 should refrain from any food.
- April 19 is allowed to eat food, with the addition of vegetable oil, this is the last day of Lent.
- April 20, he is Christ’s Sunday, comes the bright holiday of Orthodox Easter.
According to Vasilisa Volodina, during Lent some indulgences are given to pregnant and lactating women, the sick and travelers. The meaning of any post is not just a diet and the rejection of certain types of food, but also the development of the ability to refrain from any temptations.
Also, the astrologer Vasilisa Volodina says that if you are sick, and your doctor prescribed you to eat, for example, milk or chicken, then in no case should you refuse to refuse. The rules of Lent do not apply to medicines, and in this case it is the products that act as it.
We wish you good health and do not forget to press the buttons and