Recently it has become very popular to wear a red woolen thread on the wrist. There are those who use this accessory simply as a fashionable decoration. However, most people wear a red woolen thread consciously, because they believe and know about the miraculous power of the amulet.
Amulet helps protect against evil forces, the evil eye, damage. If tying knots, to think strongly about your dream, then with a high probability the cherished desire of a person will come true in the near future. The red thread talisman helps to improve the health of, for example, the musculoskeletal system.
The main condition for the amulet to become an assistant to its owner is sincere faith in the power of the bracelet.
There are different opinions about where the fashion for the red thread of wool on the wrist came from. The first to wear the red thread as an amulet were the followers of Kabbalah.
Kabbalah is one of the directions in Judaism. Her supporters are trying to comprehend the secrets of the universe. The main goal of each Kabbalist is to reveal the secrets of the universe and the purpose of human existence on earth.
Kabbalists practice occult and magical rituals.
Kabbalists are firmly convinced that the red woolen thread bracelet is a powerful energy ward that protects its owner from negative energy, evil eye, damage and will help to gain good health, family, success in professional terms. They believe that the negative enters the human body through the left hand, so the amulet should be worn only on the left hand.
In addition, the thread should be made of natural wool and brought from a sacred place.
Only those whom the person fully trusts and is confident in the sincerity of a good attitude towards him should bind a protective amulet. This may be a mother, a sister, a loved one, a faithful friend, a priest, a monk.
In Hindu temples it is customary to tie a charm of red woolen thread on the wrist of girls. This ceremony has a symbolic meaning and says that the owner of the amulet can be considered as a good future wife.
Accordingly, the charm in the Hindu culture is needed by girls to attract the attention of the opposite sex.
Muslims have no categorical rejection of magic, so they can safely wear the red thread. And it will not mean that a person abandoned his faith.
In any mosque you can get advice on how to protect yourself from the evil eye or damage.
The Slavs have a belief that the goddess Lybed told the peasants about the talisman who helps to protect the house and family from bad exposure from outside. It has the appearance of a red thread that had to be tied on a wattle fence. The chronicles of ancient Russia confirm that the bracelet gives a person health and protects him from the evil eye.
The Magi claimed that the red wool thread absorbed the power of the animal and the sun.
Gypsy people also have their own legend about this. Tradition says that the saint saint Sarah saved from the persecutors of the holy apostles.
For this, she received the right to choose the first Gypsy baron. In order to make a choice, the girl pulled a red thread out of her long shawl, cut it into several pieces and put each applicant on her wrist.
One of the men, Joseph, began to glow. Then he became the first baron.
Since then, for many centuries in a row, Gypsies have a tradition of tying anyone who claims to be a Baron, a red woolen thread on his wrist.
There is another legend about the Nenets goddess Neveheg — the mother of all gods. She could never get sick by tying a red thread of wool on her wrist.
If she tied up a ward in the arm of a sick person, then he recovered very quickly without any complications.
The North American goddess Gray also used the miraculous power of the red thread to get rid of diseases and other misfortunes.
In Chinese teaching, Feng Shui red thread has been used since time immemorial. She was the main component of many amulets and was used in protective ceremonies.
Today you can find a lot of Feng Shui items, which are decorated with red thread.
The main thread color used to create the amulet is red. The fact is that this color symbolizes danger in all its manifestations.
In addition, there is a legend that the grave of Rachel (the biblical foremother), which is located in Israel, was tied with a thread of red color. Kabbalists claim that Rachel was the mother of the whole world.
This woman has dedicated her life to helping people.
It is important to keep in mind that the charm should be made of wool. This material has its own secret properties. It is able to influence the blood circulation in the capillaries.
If you tie a woolen thread on your wrist, you can speed up the healing process of wounds, relieve inflammation and pain during stretching of tendons. In addition, a woolen bracelet can save a person from dental and headaches.
Before proceeding to the manufacture of the bracelet, it should be borne in mind that the amulet should be tied correctly on the left hand. It is through the left hand that a person can receive a negative message that other people radiate.
If you tie a thread on your left hand, you can thus protect yourself from bad energy and not allow it to adversely affect the fate and life of a person. In addition, the amulet will help get rid of the feelings of envy of other people.
Sometimes a red thread of wool can be found on the right hand. In this case, the bracelet helps to attract wealth, luck, luck, well-being, worthy suitors.
There are often cases when the red thread is worn on the leg. The functional value does not change.
Wearing an amulet on the leg is dictated rather by practicality, since the thread is easily torn on the arm.
In order for the amulet to begin to fulfill its intended purpose, it is important to correctly put on the bracelet step by step, following certain requirements. After that, you must follow the rules of wearing.
- 1. If it is not possible to order or bring threads from Jerusalem, then it is necessary to buy a brand new ball of yarn from natural wool yarn.
- 2. Protective amulet should be worn by someone from very close people. Do not do this yourself. In this case, the protective properties of the amulet will be lost.
- 3. The ritual of weaving should begin at midnight.
- 4. Before starting work, you need to cut off a piece of thread and drop it into a glass of holy water. He should be there for a few minutes.
- 5. After that, you need to light candles.
- 6. Then you can start making the amulet. A total of 7 knots should be tied. Each of them symbolizes the number of spiritual dimensions that fill a person’s life.
- 7. In the process of tying nodules, a person should clearly imagine how his life will change for the better with the advent of protective amulet on his hand.
- 8. For each knot you need to read a certain prayer or hex. You can ask for protection in your own words.
- 9. When making a bracelet, symbols can be woven into it that enhance its effect. It may be small parts of the roots, dried grass, burdock, hawthorn, St. John’s wort, thistle, sunflower, clover.
In order to strengthen the protective action of the amulet, it is necessary to read a special prayer or conspiracy. There are different versions of the petition.
The most famous is the Ben Portable prayer. It must be said by the person who ties the thread.
Prayer must be read 7 times — 1 time for each knot.
There is another prayer text, «Anna Becoah.» If Ben Porta Yosef is read specifically when tying a thread, then this verse differs from it in that it has a more universal meaning and is known as a common prayer for protection.
Each line of prayer is designed for one knot. The last, eighth line is read when all 7 knots are already tied.
The ward is ready after all the lines have been read.
In Orthodoxy, “Our Father” is read when preparing and in the process of imposing a thread.
In the Orthodox Christian tradition, other prayer texts appear that accompany the ritual of tying a protective bracelet on the wrist.
Many women, trying to protect their children from negativity, tied the child with a red thread on their wrist and are worried about whether children can wear a charm of red thread. It is clear that the talisman does not cause any harm to the baby. The bracelet has a positive effect on the child:
- The kid is attracted by the bright color of the thread; he takes a long time to look at his little charm handle. This contributes to the development of the ability to focus attention on a particular subject.
- The child develops fine motor skills and tactile sensations when he touches the bracelet with another handle.
- Due to the fact that the thread is made of natural wool, the amulet serves as a way to protect the health of the baby.
- The positive message and the energy of the mother charge the subject with positive energy, which greatly enhances the use of the thread.
When it comes to children, the first thing to worry about. — this is their safety. It is important to remember that the bracelet should not squeeze the hand of the child, but also should not dangle.
The ends of the thread should not be thrown into the trash. They are cut with scissors and burned.
It is impossible to clearly name the exact amount of time you can wear a red thread. You can wear as much as people see fit.
As each amulet saves from a negative only when the person sincerely believes in its positive action.
Sometimes it happens so that the charm can be lost, torn, fall from the hand. Do not be afraid of this, since such events suggest that the amulet has already absorbed all the negative and fulfilled its intended purpose.
If you managed to find a torn thread, then it must be burned.
If something happened to the amulet, it is necessary as soon as possible to tie a new protective talisman to avoid trouble.
In order for a simple woolen thread of red color to become not only an ornament, but also a powerful talisman against all bad things, it is necessary to follow simple recommendations:
- You should never be engaged in creating a talisman yourself. In this case, he will not have any protective effect and influence on the person.
- It is not recommended to make an amulet using simple threads from a store. It is better if this is an Israeli wool thread of red color, brought from Jerusalem.
- If it is not possible to use threads from Israel for the manufacture of amulets, then in this case, before making the amulet, they must be held in sacred water. This ball of threads can not be shown to anyone else, cut off threads from someone, talk about their intentions to make an amulet.
- Do not use threads of poor quality. They must be sturdy so as not to tear when tying knots.
- You can not take the thread for the amulet as a gift. It must be bought for money. Otherwise, the bandage loses its protective properties.
- In order for the amulet to protect its owner, a person must radiate a positive energy, not harm anyone, not condemn the actions of other people, not slander.
Any amulets and charms in Orthodoxy are considered attributes of the pagan culture, so the clergy do not recommend wearing anything on the body, except the cross.
The story of one of our readers Alina R .:
Money has always been my main concern. Because of this, I had a bunch of complexes.
I considered myself a failure, problems at work and in my personal life haunted me. However, I decided that I still needed personal help.
Sometimes it seems that the matter is in you, all the failures are only a consequence of bad energy, the evil eye or some other evil force.
But who will help in a difficult life situation, when it seems that all life is rolling down the slope and passing by you. It is difficult to be happy working as a cashier for 26 thousand rubles, when I had to give 11 for renting an apartment. It was my surprise when my whole life suddenly changed for the better overnight.
I could not even imagine that one could earn so much money that at first glance a knickknack could have such an effect.
It all started with the fact that I ordered a personal one.