Natural signs of weather and bad weather
Long since people constantly try to unravel and explore the secret of the universe and the mystery of the world, while predicting the nearest and the future. Observations, natural signs, their various laws — all this kind of experimental knowledge developed in detail into the system and passed with love to other generations and offspring.
And the fact that for a distant ancestor the factor that will take nature and its phenomena was so significant is not surprising, because these people had to travel, and wander, and build their own housing, and try to harvest.
Therefore, at present, people have already become less concerned with this, and therefore less sensitive, they are not able to feel so subtly changes in the environment. The basic need for this has faded into the background, as today’s prosperity and plans for the coming day depend on much more significant reasons than the weather outside.
However, sometimes it is very important for a person to know how the next day, month or even the whole season is expected. For this reason, it is possible to turn to the precious experience accumulated by the ancestors, since nature itself had a hand in such an understanding.
To learn to understand the language of nature, you should only listen carefully and take a closer look — hints surround us every day.
Signs of bad weather
- The most accurate harbingers of the coming rain — beneficial insects (bees, bumblebees, ants or dragonflies). Bees, for example, can swarm right in front of a hive, and those that flew away leave the plant and gather in small flocks of 10 individuals each. Ants are trying to hide the prey, as well as children away into his nest and immediately close the entrances. Bright fireflies suddenly begin to fade, and blue dragonflies in the confusion gather in flocks and fly apart. But insects of a parasitic nature (mosquitoes and flies, midges and gadflies) simply lose their “mind” and acquire strong aggressiveness. When it starts to rain, they will not be able to fly, which means that they also eat, because they “eat” for the future;
- The behavior of many famous plants very clearly can predict rain. For example, honeysuckle minutes for 30-40 before the rain acquires a divine fragrance, ipomoea twists its delicate petals, violet gently tilts the stems down, and calendula, on the contrary, unfolds its rims. The coltsfoot and the water lily close their beautiful flowers, the drupe straightens the leaves, the clover and the mallow flowers fall, and the burdock instantly opens the spikes. Many trees (especially those that bloom or carry honey, as well as conifers) a couple of hours before the rain begin to exude an amazing smell and «stick», exuding tar or juice;
- The animals also feel great changes in weather conditions.. For example, before a heavy rain, fish jump very high in water, starting to catch midges, crayfish fall out on an exercise along the coast and in thickets, and frogs and toads put muzzles out of the water and loudly talk. Sea gulls make a lot of noise or fuss on the shore, and wild ducks try to hide in the reed beds and stay there for a long time. No less accurate «barometer» in order to determine the weather at the present time — it is pets and cattle. Before a thunderstorm, ducks try to find places higher, geese clean their feathers and clap loudly with magnificent wings, chickens suddenly begin to whimper heavily in the middle of the day, dogs run or roll on the grass, and cats carefully and carefully lick their fur on the tail.
Folk omens about the weather
- Honeysuckle lost its strong smell — drought is expected;
- If in winter after sunset the sky is clear and the stars are perfectly visible. — in the morning severe frost and gusts are expected. And if in the summer the stars are clear and the sky is almost cloudless — tomorrow is expected to be a hot day without wind and coolness;
- If in the morning a light mist stretches across the land «flaw» — the day promises to be warm, and if the fog is evenly and tightly laid down — coolness and rain are expected;
- The sun going beyond the horizon blood red, marks a cold morning, and if the sun rises red at sunrise — rain is expected in the afternoon;
- If the evening began to croak frogs — on the next day “planned” clear weather, without clouds, wind and with a clear sun;
- When the acacia stands plastered with different midges — bad weather is expected;
- If in the morning a ladybug, caught in the palm of your hand, quickly flew away — the day is foreseen clear, but if he tries to hide between the fingers — to the downpour;
- Flies stick around a bunch of dung and pick it — to heat, and if insects take off, then they land — to a shower and thunderstorm;
- In the evening, cicadas chirping — to a warm day, and if “talking” quietly, thunder is expected;
- If it is raining outside and poultry walk — it will stop soon;
- Sparrows flock and fly between the foliage — to drought;
- If in the long bad weather spiders weave long threads and swing — the storm will soon pass;
- A cuckoo in the early morning is kicking without stopping — it is expected to be warm soon;
- Night butterflies masses fly over the houses — expected cold and gusts of wind;
- Swallows are hiding — a real hurricane is expected;
- Nightingales do not subside at night — a strong wind is expected for three days;
- In winter, roosters began to sing very early. — suddenly a thaw occurs;
- Cat with laziness stretched out on the floor — warming is expected;
- Livestock or bird bathes in snow drifts — there will be a blizzard;
- Tit screaming loudly in the early morning — severe frost is expected;
- The month is pale and almost imperceptible. — to dampness, if it is surrounded by blue — to the storm, clear or in a haze — to dry weather; with a red border — to strong gusts of wind; yellow like cheese — to frosts;
- If the stars turn dark — The weather will vary greatly (wind, sun, rain or drought).
The above list of folk nature will take — only a small part of the vast experience, which proves how closely and uniformly nature and man are connected. Everyone is a child of nature, and his parents should not only be respected, feared or inclined, but also understood and cared for.
And, of course, used only for the benefit of years of accumulated valuable experience.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.