Folk omens and superstitions about shoes: how to wear them to attract good luck
Nowadays, not only taste, but also human consistency can be determined by shoes. And in ancient times, shoes were associated primarily with the vitality and energy of a person. On this were based folk signs that could tell what to expect in the future, how to attract good luck and what should be feared.
- Break heel — a bad omen, meaning a quick loss of money.
- If you accidentally confused your shoes with someone else’s — this is a good sign. Soon you will find unexpected joy and new acquaintances.
- You can not give slippers. This slippers used to symbolize the afterlife.
- If the shoes creak, then it is not good. The first version of the meaning of this superstition is that your business will go badly. According to another version, squeaky shoes indicate that you have offended someone and you need to make peace with this person.
- You can not keep old leaky shoes at home — this is to diseases and squabbles.
- If there is a knot on the laces — this is a good sign, meaning unexpected luck. If the laces are unleashed while walking — this is a betrayal or a quarrel with a loved one. Shoelaces are often torn — for easy money.
- You can not wear boots on bare feet — This is a financial loss.
- If you mixed left and right shoes, then expect gossip, unpleasant talk and slander.
And finally, remember that your shoes are a reflection of your inner state of mind, so keep it clean and tidy. Trust only good marks! Good luck and don’t forget to press the buttons and