Transcendental Meditation: Technique and Self-Learning
Transcendental meditation is an Indian technique that is widely practiced in the world. It contains all the wisdom of ancient culture.
It is believed that with the help of this technique one can achieve true enlightenment.
The concept of transcendental meditation
Translated from Latin, transcendental meditation means going beyond the limits of the human mind. For entering a trance, special mantras are used.
This is a very effective technique, which gives the result after the first sessions.
Self-study is possible, but if you find an experienced mentor, the efficiency will be much higher. You need to practice meditation twice a day for twenty minutes.
In short, the essence of meditation can be described as the opposite of the traditional course of human thinking. If in everyday life the thought influences your actions and actions, and practically does not obey consciousness, then with the help of meditation you can start the reverse process.
You develop awareness by literally waking from sleep.
To get the result, you need to do it regularly. Only then will you learn to fully concentrate and feel the depths of your soul.
Transcendental Meditation Technique
The technique of meditation is not very difficult, you can master it yourself. The main thing is to practice regularly and be patient.
What do we have to do:
- Take a comfortable position in which you will feel most comfortable and at ease. It is advisable to use yoga asanas, but if you are far from it, just sit and relax
- Then you need to try to free your mind from extraneous thoughts. The easiest way to do this is by concentrating on breathing. Just focus on the in-breath and out-breaths.
- After you have completely relaxed and cleared your mind, start slowly chanting mantras. This can be done silently, but it is better to say it out loud, because the sound vibration of each mantra has a certain spiritual power.
- Concentrate on the sound that comes out of the lungs. Try to feel how it comes from the depths of the body, relax the larynx. To do this, you can yawn, and then exhale with sound
- Gradually, you will feel how the tension goes from your body. Drowsiness may occur, but do not let yourself fall asleep. If it is impossible to overcome the dream, stop the meditation — return to it at another time.
- In principle, this is all technology. By repeating the meditation, you will learn session after session to get into the right state, without succumbing to sleepiness. The more often you practice, the sooner you can meditate almost anytime, anywhere.
Watch the introductory lecture on transcendental meditation to better understand all its nuances:
Benefit and Efficiency
Before you begin to practice, you need to realize what this spiritual practice is for. This will help to set goals in order to achieve the desired result.
The benefits of transcendental meditation are as follows:
- You learn to relax the nervous system, bring yourself into a state of deep rest and relaxation. In just twenty minutes of meditation, your brain receives as much strength as you can in an eight-hour sleep.
- Gradually, you will notice that in life there is less stress. Nervous tension goes away, it can be cured even from deep depression
- Stress resistance develops. You learn to calmly meet all difficulties, solve problems with minimal damage to the nervous system.
- The physical forces of the body recover faster, you are filled with energy and develop a powerful energy potential. This makes it easier to achieve life goals.
- The psychoemotional state becomes stable, you are no longer dependent on emotions and feelings and can control them
- Pressure is normalized, even health problems such as hypertension or hypotension can be cured. This is because any illness is due to psychosomatic causes.
- Immunity is strengthened, you rarely get sick or completely forget about health problems
- Sleeplessness goes away, nightmares subside, your sleep becomes easy and undisturbed, you get faster sleep and recharge your body
- Developing the creative potential of the individual. With regular practice, you can discover new abilities unknown before.
- Mental abilities are also developing. You quickly and easily find solutions to problem situations.
- You can quickly recover from dependence of any kind, whether it be smoking, alcoholism or gambling
- Personal effectiveness increases, self-esteem, self-love and self-esteem grow
To achieve a result, do not forget to practice regularly.
If you can meditate on your own easily, then choosing a personal mantra suitable for meditation is much more difficult. This can only be done by an experienced spiritual guide after consulting you.
When selecting a mantra, many factors are taken into account. This is gender, age, life circumstances and even health.
Working with a mantra begins with an adaptation to it. Therefore, during the first sessions, you may feel discomfort, but with regular practice it passes.
Unlike most other methods, transcendental meditation has contraindications. It can not be dealt with by people with psycho-clinical diagnoses, with long-standing and very strong fears, as well as those who are subject to critical states of consciousness.
An interesting fact: if a person is absolutely sure in all situations that he is right and does not agree with opinions that are different from his, he may experience hallucinations in the process of meditation. Therefore, he first of all needs to work with a psychologist.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.