Why do you wear a red thread charm on your wrist?
People have always sought to protect themselves from negative external influences. For this purpose, various magical attributes were used — stones, talismans, symbols, plants and herbs, and much more.
Recently, the red thread has become very popular, it is now actively used as a talisman in domestic countries and abroad. About it we will tell in more detail in this article.
Who introduced the tendency to wear the red thread on the wrist
One of the first celebrities who began to tie a thread of red in their left hand, became the legendary pop singer Madonna. She pushed her to this fascination with Kabbalah — the ancient and mystical Jewish trend.
Kabbalists are convinced that using a red wool thread, you can protect yourself from various negative influences, but only on the condition that it is tied by a blood relative, friend or loved one. The charm is energetically connected with its owner, if the procedure of its activation has been correctly executed, it begins to have a beneficial effect on a person’s life, protects him from any negative influences, helps to attract success and good luck.
What does the charm of the red thread in different traditions
Consider what are the main differences between this talisman in different exercises.
- AT Kabbalah. The adherents of this doctrine sacredly believe that wearing a red thread on the wrist of his left hand will protect his master from various negative influences — damage, evil eyes, and so on. In addition, the amulet is designed to protect people from material temptations. The important point is that you must buy the amulet material, so you pay for future success.
- AT buddhism. Buddhists add mini-images of Buddha or Shambhala to the red thread, and made amulets are consecrated in special Buddhist temples — datsans. Using the red thread on the left wrist according to the Buddhist beliefs allows you to fill with the energy of the surrounding space (in Buddhism, the left part of the body takes energy, and the right gives away).
- AT Hinduism. Adherents of this religion is called a talisman with a red thread Moli. The difference between the previous currents is that in Hinduism only the fair sex hanged the amulet in its left hand, and men need to put it on the right hand. The red thread here symbolizes the patronage of the Higher Entities and shows the confidence of the person to these forces.
- AT Slavic tradition. Our ancestors, the ancient Slavs, also possessed their certain secrets of wearing a red thread amulet. They were used to protect the person who uses them from the evil eye and various misfortunes. You can find examples of coastal embroidery even on traditional towels (or towels), as well as shirts. Moreover, they took for this purpose mainly red threads, plus seamstresses used special plots to enhance the magical effect.
What should be the red thread?
On the amulet of red yarn, conspiratorial nodules must also be present, plus they could resort for help to additional amulets — metal, cloth, from various medicinal plants. Amulets of such a plan were called “sciences” (from the word “knot”), and, depending on their size and sacral meaning, they were worn on the arms or on the neck.
On the wrists, they also wore simple bracelets made of threads with one knot, which were spoken to attract good luck, love, health, and fulfillment of innermost desires.
It was quite popular to set amulets of red woolen or silk threads on the patients’ hand, while using special plots for health. Slavs believed that such talismans would help to heal as quickly as possible from various pathologies.
Today, science confirms the effectiveness of ancient beliefs: untreated wool contains lanolin and when it comes into contact with the skin and penetrates into it, blood circulation is activated and more active healing of various injuries occurs. There was even a legend that to protect your home or cattle from various pathologies, you need to tie a red thread of wool on the fence or on the gate.
It was not for nothing that the red was chosen for the amulet — it is he who is responsible for the manifestation of love feelings. For this reason, the talisman from the thread could provide assistance in love affairs, preserved the existing relationship.
Slavic girls, who had not yet gotten married, wore a charm on their left hand, and married ladies wore it on their right hand.
You can find out more useful information about applying the red thread on your wrist as an amulet after watching the next video.
How to make a charm of the red thread
Many are concerned about the question: «How to make a charm of the red thread on the wrist independently?». Of course, simply tying a thread is quite simple, for this there is no need to watch special videos or attend master classes. But it is worth while adhering to certain recommendations for the correct manufacture:
- If you practice the Kabbalistic tradition, then you cannot tie a bracelet yourself. Entrust this manipulation to the person who loves you, in the process it is necessary to pronounce the words of the sacred prayer. Also a mandatory item — you should buy the amulet for money and it is recommended to consecrate it in Jerusalem.
- In many beliefs, the bracelet should be tied with seven knots when pronouncing the words of the prayer, and each of the knots is spelled separately.
- In the Slavic tradition they use special coastal conspiracies, and in Kabbalah — Ben Porat prayer.
- Slavs practiced hand-made weaving of magic bracelets using other charms (beads, herbs, various symbols).
- When we tie a red thread bracelet on our wrist, we promise the Higher Entities to control our thoughts and actions, not to commit evil deeds and do good.
- Do not rush to panic if the red thread is suddenly torn. This indicates that it overflowed with negative energy and thus saved you from trouble. Now you will need to gratefully burn the charm and use a new one instead.
We hope that this article was informative enough for you and allowed you to find everything that you would like to know about the red thread on your wrist. Finally, I would like to remind you that an important role is played here by the question of faith — the more sincerely you believe in an amulet, the stronger it will work, sweeping any negative from your path like a broomstick.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.