Morning meditation for women and men: effective techniques
Morning meditation is a great way to start the day with a positive attitude. There are many different techniques that we will share with you.
They clear the subconscious of everything negative and help introduce new, useful attitudes into the subconscious.
Why is morning meditation useful?
Why should you choose morning hours for meditations? The thing is that it is at this time that your energy awakens.
And the subconscious mind is in the most susceptible state. Therefore, those installations that you lay in it in the morning will work for you the rest of the day.
You have probably noticed that how the morning begins depends on your mood and well-being throughout the day. If you overslept, woke up from the unpleasant sound of the alarm clock, did not have time to have breakfast, quarreled with your husband, then the rest of the day will not work.
But if you slept well, woke up with positive thoughts and set up “I can do everything”, then you manage to do everything in the afternoon quickly and without tension. It is meditation in the morning that helps to achieve such a result.
A few reasons to do this morning meditation:
- The easiest way to find 15 minutes free, which may not be in the afternoon due to the large number of cases, or in the evening, when you are tired from fatigue
- In the morning, your subconscious mind is free from extraneous thoughts, and daily problems are not disturbed yet.
- That morning you set goals and objectives for the day. Pure consciousness will help to do it as efficiently as possible.
Next, we consider specific techniques.
Morning Dynamic Meditation Osho
The world-famous spiritual figure, the founder of his own philosophical doctrine, is also famous for having invented several simple but very effective meditative techniques.
And the most famous of them is dynamic meditation. What do we have to do:
- Take a comfortable posture. There should be enough free space around you so that you do not accidentally hit it.
- Keep your lips together, spread your legs shoulder-width apart and bend a little at the knees, close your eyes and try to relax your body as much as possible.
- Begin to actively breathe through the nose. Inhale and exhale should be strong, deep, sharp. Take 100 breaths and 100 breaths. Make sure your breathing is powerful and rhythmic.
- After that, let the emotions that fill you get out. This is manifested differently for each person. You can cry, laugh out loud, want to scream, sing or dance. Do not limit yourself, let your body do whatever it wants
- Absorb absolutely all the emotions that fill you, release consciousness
- Then relax again and take a comfortable position, but standing up. Put your legs shoulder-width apart, stretch your arms up as far as you can
- Start jumping, shouting the “XY” mantra. The sound should be clear and capacious, out of the body on the exhale. Do this for five minutes.
- Then freeze and close your eyes. You seem to be turned into a monument of stone. In my head — complete indifference to everything that happens. Become an observer who watches your feelings as if from the outside.
- Stand like this until you feel the urge to move.
On this meditation is over. It is equally suitable for women and men.
Already at the beginning of the day, you throw off the burden of previous problems and free your mind for new accomplishments.
Women’s morning meditation
This method was invented by José Silva. He believed that the power of human thought is capable of absolutely everything.
But, in order for a thought to begin to act, it must be visualized in a certain state. It is called alpha.
What do we have to do:
- As soon as you wake up, close your eyes again and try to relax your body as much as possible. Take a deep breath
- Start counting from 1 to 100 and back. During the counting process, mentally represent each digit. What is she like? Bulky, iridescent rainbow colors? Perhaps there will be sound associations in your imagination, or you will feel some smells.
- With the last score you will enter the alpha state and can proceed to visualization.
- At this stage, imagine a big black screen in front of you, like in a movie theater. Watch what images appear on it. If they are negative, mentally erase the picture from the screen, and replace it with a positive one.
- For example, you can “portray” in your imagination a pleasant pastime with your loved one, awarding, promotion, new driver’s license. Or just imagine that you are on the beach, in the mountains, on the sunlit lawn
After enjoying a pleasant sight, open your eyes and lie down for a while. After that, you can get up and start the usual morning procedures.
Such meditation will help immediately after waking up to adjust the subconscious mind in a positive way, to recharge with energy and good mood.
Watch a video with morning meditation techniques to create the perfect day:
Rules and Recommendations
To make your morning meditations truly effective for you, try following our recommendations:
- Wake up early. There are no larks and owls, the ideal time for awakening is absolutely for every person — from 5 to 6 in the morning. This is the best time for spiritual practices.
- Exercise regularly. Already one session of meditation will be beneficial, but if you repeat it every day, you will feel a tremendous effect.
- Include pleasant and peaceful music that will help you quickly relax and enter the state you need for meditation.
Complement the practice of yoga, stretching, reading mantras or prayers. All this also works great on the energy level, increasing the vibrations of your thin body and a healthy aura.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.