Meditation for pregnant women: a description of the technician
Meditation for pregnant women helps to restore emotional balance, to become more relaxed and get rid of the fears associated with the expectation of the baby. It is also an excellent way to interact with an unborn child, allowing you to strengthen the spiritual connection with him.
Meditation for the onset of pregnancy
This method of meditation is great if you are only planning to conceive a healthy baby. Very often, girls fail to become pregnant due to a tense state of mind.
Meditation helps to release tension and relax the mind, send a mental message to the Higher Forces asking them to donate a child.
What do we have to do:
- Choose a suitable time and place so no one will disturb. Relax, take a comfortable posture and close your eyes.
- First you need to remember which scents make your childhood memories pleasant. For some, it smells of mother’s freshly baked pies, for someone — the elusive scent of Christmas candles. Try to restore these details in your subconscious.
- Then begin to concentrate on the flavors that you associate with specific people close to you. With parents, friends, husband, sisters and brothers, perhaps with your favorite first teacher or kindergarten teacher
- The next stage — you need to imagine the smell of hay. Try to keep this fragrance in the subconscious, watch how it is transformed, gradually disappearing. Repeat the visualization three times.
- Then imagine that you are completely naked and look at yourself as if from the side, with the eyes of an impartial observer. Look at the uterus and imagine how it grows in size. Mentally fill it with fresh hay and feel its aroma.
- Continue to visualize: lay in the subconscious on the hay baby, exuding the aromas of your childhood
- Consider the baby in every detail. Imagine how a soft, serene light emanates from his body, pacifying you. He is filled with love
After you fully enjoy the picture in your imagination, open your eyes. Meditation is over.
Meditation for future moms
And this method is already for pregnant girls. Meditation helps to fill with positive emotions, to let go of all fears, to get the energy of goodness and tranquility.
- Close your eyes, breathe evenly and deeply, try to completely relax. After you relax every part of the body, continue
- Then draw in imagination the image of your child. What does he look like? Try to present it in all, the smallest details. Then mentally send him your love. It comes in the form of bright rays from you and goes to it.
- Then imagine which way the baby went from conception to birth. First, an image of the union of the egg and the spermatozoon will appear — they move towards each other, and then form a single whole. The fruit grows, his limbs appear, he is more and more like a little man
- Talk to your baby. Tell everything you want. Tell me how much you love him, how you wait, how you want health, happiness and harmony in your future life.
- Then imagine how the child has grown up and you walk with him along the street, holding hands. The atmosphere around is filled with happiness and love. Positive emotions emanate from you and illuminate the whole world
- At the end, imagine childbirth. This is the process when a child goes to you to get love. Think about how you are waiting for him. Ask the universe for a lightweight resolution of the burden. Hug a newborn baby and free your mind from thoughts.
When ready, open your eyes. On this meditation is over.
It should be done daily for 20 minutes.
Chinese practice from health problems
Future mothers often suffer from feeling unwell. Toxicosis, morning bouts of nausea, incomprehensible gastronomical desires or more serious problems.
The help of a doctor during this period is needed, and meditation helps to enhance its effectiveness.
You only need 10-15 minutes of free time to feel better. What do we have to do:
- Stand up, put your feet shoulder-width apart, straighten your back. Make sure the feet are tightly pressed to the floor. Bend your knees slightly, close your eyes and try to relax as much as possible.
- Feel yourself filled with energy from the Earth, it passes through your feet. Breathe deeply and calmly at the same time, feeling how the energy fills your entire body, up to the top of your head.
- Rub your palms together. Imagine how fiery warm energy builds up, try to keep it
- Apply your palms to the sore spot and make a smooth massage with soft movements.
- As you exhale, relax and open your eyes.
Do this meditation every time you feel unwell.
Watch the meditation video for pregnant women:
What is useful meditation for future mothers?
Very often, girls are afraid to meditate during pregnancy. In fact, spiritual practices are only beneficial.
It is important not to use techniques that are immersed in a deep trance state, in other cases there are no contraindications.
- You get rid of stress that makes you live in a tense state
- You feel better every day
- You get rid of bad health, bad mood, heal yourself from insomnia and all kinds of fears
- Before conceiving, you increase the reproductive abilities of the body.
Meditation helps to tune in to happiness and positive, to be filled with soft feminine energy and release all negative emotions. And the most important result is that you establish spiritual contact with the unborn child.
Guess today with the help of the tarot spread "Day map"!
For proper divination: focus on the subconscious and do not think about anything at least 1-2 minutes.